The World Order

After the fall of both the heavens and the hell the demons were riding high on confidence and were ready to unleash their wrath on the hapless humans . They disrupted the meditation of many sages , demolished their sacrificial altars , killed some of them and took their women for personal entertainment . The rule of demons was nothing different from that of past excepting for the division of world order . The world was divided into four superpowers one of which was Lanka . Lanka , the golden isles was going to be the epicenter of the rule of demons over the three realms under the leadership of the majestic hybrid warrior Raavana whose very name had shaken the universe by now .

The second superpower belonged to the pious demons leading their lives at the south western coastline of Jambudwipa . These group of God fearing demons were led by the grandson of Prahalad , Mahabali .
Mahabali was a great warrior and an efficient ruler who loved his subjects pretty well . He was devotee of Lord Vishnu like his grandfather and his devotion was perhaps the reason for him being unchecked as his arrogance had been a menace for many . He had defeated the king of gods before and bullied them too buy obviously let them go to be demolished by the devotee of Shiva . He had a wife named Vindhyavalli from whom he had a son and two daughters . His son was named as Banasura . His two daughters were Vajrajwala and Ratnamala . Banasura himself was a powerful demon and a devotee of Lord Shiva . He had a wife named Ambavati who bore him a beautiful daughter named Usha . The pious demons of the kingdom of Mahabali had the blessings of the God's and hence were literally invincibles .

The third powerhouse was that of the kshatriya warrior Kartavirya Arjuna . Kartavirya Arjuna was the son of Kritavirya . Succeeding his father to throne of Mahishmati he ruled the Haiyahaya empire . He being the devotee of Lord Dattatreya was the possessor of a thousand hands and a mighty warrior himself . He had a sister named Bhanumati and a wife named Manorama . He was epitome of immense strength rivaling even the Gods .

The fourth one belonged to the kingdom of Kishkindha . This was ruled by the powerful Monkey King named Vali . Vali was the son of Indra and the feminine form of Riksharaja who himself was a monkey king born of Brahma . Vali had a younger brother named Sugriva who himself was the son of Surya and Riksharaja . Vali was extremely powerful and had the boon from Brahma that on a fight with his opponent , his opponent would lose half his strength to him . Hence he had absolutely become invincible on duel . He had a wife named Tara and his brother Sugriva had a wife named Ruma . The monkey brothers were instrumental to their fathers anytime they needed them . And the news of their fathers demise having reached them had got them agitated and hence they were plotting ways for revenge . The clash of the four powerhouses was perhaps very close and interesting to see who would emerge as the Lord of the Earth .