The Lord of the Underworld

Any campaign requires the conqueror to toil hard attacking kingdoms and realms to unite under one's own flag . But the man as ferocious and brilliant as the God of Lanka , the pieces set into their places automatically even without moving his limbs . The conquests at Kailasha and Swarga had deep lasting imprints on many including the lord of the underworld and his half brother too . After all he had mudered their father and captured their mother and sisters . Hence the usually calm epitome of righteousness and ever short tempered the upholder of justice lost their cool and launched an attack at the abode of the son of Vishrava . The army of the sons of surya included various demons and monsters from hell who were ready to wreak havoc over the golden islands of Lanka .

But little did they knew that the conqueror of Heavens had his plans set for the half-brothers too as the great mammoth of a warrior was all ready to greet the army of Hell . The younger brother of the king and the second son of Kaikasi had just woken up after six months ,  perfectly timed for the upcoming war . The hungry maniac infused tremendous terror into the hearts and souls of even the demons known for having no emotions . The both brothers tried hard but to no avail as the brother of Raavana was a one man army devouring the entire army in a blink of an eye . He chased the two brothers till they disappeared to escape the wrath of the death .

The brothers however returned again with renewed vigour along with another pair of agitated brothers who were writhing in anger at the actions of the man who had dared to outwit their father and claim their mothers . Kumbhakarna hadn't left the battlefield as he was guarding his motherland . He witnessed the return of the sons of the Sun along with the sons of the destroyer.  He at once charged at them trying to get hold of the sons of Surya with his bare hands . The eldest son of Shiva was alert as he tried to finish of the demon with an infallible arrow which got absorbed into infinity owing to another counterattacking one from the man owning the flying device . As Kumbhakarna manhandled Yama and Shani , his elder one with a dramatic entry took on the sons of Parvati .

The battle was fierce as the whole of universe trembled under the impact of the battle of stalwarts . The sons of the Sun perished within few moments as the roaring brother of Lankesh showed them real hell before their death . As Ravana was countering the weapons of the sons of Shiva a fierce aerial battle ensued . Soon the brothers came to the terms that the one before them wasn't ordinary as the mighty son of Vishrava launched missiles related to the supreme beings to annihilate theirs . The king of Lanka wasn't just fighting a battle as for him he was defending his territory. Kartika was a tough ask but even he had become somewhat that was unknown to the existence ever . He cut down the heads of the Shanmukha with his devilish arrows invoking powers from those of his very own creator . The power of Shiva and Shakti combined was up against the man who had all the powers of Shiva and his Shakti too .

The battle ended as the new Lord of the Underworld annihilated the sons of destroyer using ultimate weapons of existence. The one belonging to Shiva was fired on his youngest son while that of his combined powers along with his former wife claimed the one who was created of it . The master of illusions disillusioned the two before launching his final attack . To assist him his younger brother was already distracting the duo by occasional hand launched missiles which kept unsettling their minds , making the job of his elder brother easy as he now was officially crowned the Lord of the Hell . Nosooner had the battle ended , the son of Vishrava with an army of Lanka reached the underworld to take charge in form of his trusted commanders . And the ladies of the fallen warriors were obviously awaiting their fates as their new to be Lord broke the news infront ov then .