Chapter 1

I sat with my father, mum and brother. We were in the cold depth of the underworld. I was wrapped in the royal colours. A dark green fluffy dress like gown. It was tied around my waist and it seemed to wash down my waist in waves and frills. The sleeves where tight against my arms.

As much as it was warm it was uncomfortable and the stupid thing was itchy. But lucky me, I had to stay in it because the emperor was visiting us. The king of the over world. I didn't see the point he was just a human surely. I groan crossing my legs as I sit in my thrown. Getting a glare from my father.

I fought the urge to stick my tongue out at him. But luckily enough I don't act like a 5 year old. "Y/N stop acting like an 8 year old your 18" my fathers rough voice growled. There was no point me being here. My brother was clearly the golden child. Not that I couldn't see why.

Me and my brother where close when my father was gone. But for my safety of not being scolded we avoided each over. My brother leaned forward and gave me a smile and mouthed "ignore him beloved" I smile and relax into the royal pose on the chair. My fathers not even a king, he's a lord.

My lovely brother, tiny. Okay, his real names Ranboo. He got that nickname when we where both 8 he was bellow my shoulder by at least an inch. Now I was at his elbow (I'm not even short).  We are twins, both eighteen but we look and act very different. We both sat in our human(ish) forms as not to scare the king. But my brother still was clearly enderman (as was I).

My brother was adorable in my eyes. He was half and half. One side of his body was a deep black with flakes of purple and white as if someone had flicked a paintbrush at him. That side had a beautiful Emerald green eye. The other side was a ghostly white with flakes of black and gold and the most intimidating blood red eye. He was tall.. too tall, with a black tail that was longer then mine.

I was shorter, but tall for humans. Very tall for humans meaning I would almost definitely be taller then the emperor and maybe the empires as well if I'm lucky. I wasn't as cool as my brother. I was more human like my skin is a pale ghostly white with dark and beautiful purple patches covered me in places. But my hair was deep purple to match my eyes With a navy blue ring. 

I looked over to my mother. She was a hybrid, a human and enderman mix. She was entirely white, a beautiful cream like white that reminded me of clouds hit by the early morning sun, the very few times I've seen them in the over world. Her eyes where an extraordinary emerald green that put the healthiest forest and fields to shame.  

She wore a black dress with the doting of purple sequins. They looked like the stars of the new moon. Every year we get to see gorgeous shining stars that shine more beautifully than all the over world stars put together. The sequins made my mum's gorgeous dark purples hair stand out as it sits with a black claw clip coming down in healthy shiny curly where her crown sat. It had a white shining gem in the shape of a star hanging slightly over her forehead.

My father on the other hand was fully enderman. His skin was almost pitch black other then the purple dots of ink and the large purple tattoo of the enderdragon in purple on his back. His eyes where a scary shade of blood and Crimson red. His eyes reminded me of war and hatred instead of warmth and roasting marshmallows like Tiny's. 

My father wore a deep rich  green suit. His crown was a black, burnt silver with large green emeralds that made those red eyes, that spoke of danger stand out even more. His suit was the same as my brother although my brothers was entirely black with a green tie.  It made him twitch around uncomfortably.

I stare at the royal doors across the room. It was black wood that seemed to be haunted, it was so dark and mysterious. It had gold indentation of magic that swirled and sparkled. Those doors are one of the many original things from when enderman first united to make this very castle I was so fortunate to live in. 

Those fire weren't the most ancient or magical thing in the room. The walls where made with pale cream brick with large Columns either side of the thrown and either side of just in front of the door. In addition to the long table in front of us, it was delicate and mystical. It was made up of jade and obsidian marble. One of the rarest beauties in our world. 

And the ceiling was just marvellous. It was made up of black brick with flakes of gold. It looked like a whirlwind of glitter and grey swirls of rock. It looked like a storm of beauty. Oh and the slight lines of glass that when the light hit sent rainbows onto pale white of the floor. Even the diamond chandelier seemed dull and cheep in comparison to the ceiling.

That's when the wooden doors across opened. My mother tensed and my father sat up straighter. As a short human man came in with a trumpet. The sound echoed against the walls like claps of thunder. "The royal family of the land of crows! And The royal family of the piglin kingdom" The man announced. I followed the lead of my family, standing up to welcome the people.

The piglins weren't expected yet. I watched as servants left In a stress to go sort out beds. 

"Y/N Ranboo, please show the 3 princes round the castle," my father ordered under his breath. I rolled my eyes as I held my chin high to walk to the older two of the boys. I bowed to them and asked "may I do the honours of showing you round the castle," I request in as much as a polite and warm tone I could muster. One of the boys nodded.

He was dull, awfully pale with Brown curly hair that matched his bored brown eyes. He wore a yellow jumper with plain blue jeans. He had a brown, or even orange beanie on to cover the most of his messy curls. He seemed very dull, it was probably the effect of the portal it often made people tired and fuzzy.

"May I get you both a glass of water you seem.. a bit winded from the portal" I offer choosing my words carefully. The other boy had long pink hair tied into a pony tail. Although he had a fringe of hair that seemed to be styled and looked rather neat. His hair looked silky and well looked after.

He wore a white dress shirt with gold buttons. As well as  a red satin cloak with a white fur top and gold string to attach it to his shoulders. He had plain black trousers and plain black boots that looked polished and shiny. He had small piglike ears sticking out of his hair either side. One had a gold hoop, the other had a slit where I assumed also once had a hoop in.

What struck me the most was the white skull mask he wore. It was a hogs skull. It was a pure white, I couldn't tell if it was real or not. But it struck me with both interest and fear. As I studied him I noticed a pale scar that seemed to end on his jaw line. The boy smiled and said "just one please, I'm worried wilbur might faint." That smile sent a spark through me. He was certainly attractive.

Word count 1366,
Love pollen <3