Chpqter 15 🎉🎉

_6 more days_

I woke up cradled in warmth, I really like this jumper I'm perfectly warm. I'd never really had the privilege of warmth in the end. But now I could live in the perfect warmth for the rest of my life, that but of my life would start in 6 days. I slowly open my eyes to the burning light of my room, I would never get used to how bright it was here. I slowly open my eyes to see not my covers but a white fashion shirt.

I slowly sat up in my bed, a bit too hot as his arms wrap round my waist. He burrows his head into my thighs, resting his upper body weight in my thighs. I spot Asteria spinning around on the desk chair, once noticing I was awake she put her finger to her lips. She was a smart 4 year old. "He hasn't slept in ages, mummy is always arguing with him about it." She mutters as she giggles at either my messy hair or how hot and purple I had gone.

"Y/N, pretty please can I go see mum?" She asks jumping up and down on the floor as she skips around my room. "Yes of corse sweetheart ," I answer quickly, I did need to freak out a little. She left the room jumping a little, only to poke her head back in and say "I told you he loves you!" She exclaims before bouncing off, the door closing quickly.

I look around my room, spotting his mask on the side desk and his cloak abandoned on the floor next to my bed. Then it hit me, he was in my bed, Oh MY GOSH. I only hold back the surprise, holding my breath as he groans turning his head, pulling me down further. He now seemed to be sleeping perfectly comfortable, his head resting on my chest.

What if my heart beat wakes him? I mean I can feel it in my whole body, I mean what shows he can't ? I stare at his head as he snuggles down further. I sigh trying to relax, it seemed as though I'd be stuck here for a while. I place my hands gently on his head, his hair was soft and tickled my palm.   I lift a strand with my pinky, I watch as the sun shind on it gently making some streaks glow.

I twirl it around my finger lightly running my finger along his hair and away from his head. I let my fingers run through his hair gently, rubbing gently on his scalp. He lets out a little mumble "don't stop," his deep voice send vibrations running through my chest. My heart stopped as I though...

How long had he been awake?

my hands come to a stop as I ponder this. He looks up resting his chin between my ribs. "Y/N?" His hair came to frame his face messily, his unusually gravely voice sent stutters in my stomach. "Techno?" I say back looking at him in shock and combustion.

"Please don't stop," he again request, now taking my wrist and placing it back on his head. Before nuzzling his face back into my chest. I slowly rub circles into his head, then I slowly move up till I reach his ears. I slowly rub the base of them as I ask him "how long have you been awake?" I mumble it as I continue to rub his (soft slightly fuzzy) ears.

A soft oink like noise escapes his lips as he hugs me tighter. If he hugged me any tighter I think I'd explode, his ears go several shades pinker as he realises the noise. He coughs slightly saying "only a couple minutes," I sigh at this then I ask "any plans for today?" I check the watch on the wall, 12:30.  Wow we slept in.

"Shit!" He exclaims jumping out of bed, "we need to pick out wedding outfits," he explains as he straightens his outfit. I slip out the bed, the large jumper had worked itself up to my waist line. Technos eyes glanced away in the most respectful manner as I pulled the jumper down. "Princess, I shall come back in new clothes. Please dress in something easy to get in and out of," he says this before disappearing out the door.

I feel myself flush at both, how much skin I showed him and the fact we spent the night together. I slowly walk to my wardrobe, keeping my eyes on the place he stood a couple seconds ago. I rummaged through my wardrobe before finding a little summer dress. It was a red colour, little black flowers in, it went don't to my knees and was off the shoulder.

It was soft and light, I slipped on little white socks on that just went over the red boots I put on. I brushed out my hair before styling it. Techno knocked on the door, I opened it happy with my new outfit. He went slightly red as he stand there in front of me, "you look lovely princess," he mumbles.

I laugh saying "well you to look quite dashing," I lift my hand up, he readjusts his mask and grabs my hand. He leads me down the halls gently by my hand, pointing at every individual painting and explaining the story behind them. We finally get to one of his mum and dad, looking miserable.

"That's from when they first got married. Odd how much they hater each over, they keep it up to show how powerful love and fate it." He explains it, his eyes filled with wonder. "Yea love is very strong," I mumble glancing up at him. He smiles as her explains how they fell in love truly when his farther
proposed on his own accord.

**tehcnoblade**

I watched her eyes as she stared at the photo, before pulling her along to the dress room. Niki stood there happily, "techno! How wonderful to see you, and this must be your gorgeous fiancé you told me about! She sure is stunning ," I watch as Niki spins a very purple Y/N around, I found out quickly that her blush was a shimmering shade of lilac several shades darker then her natural tone. It was so gorgeous, it only encouraged the nicknames and the accidental brushing of the arms.

Y/N laughs saying "that means a lot coming from you," Niki turns to me saying "wow you've humbled her, she's much nicer then you said!" I chuckle lightly saying "oh niki, you can't put everything in a letter," she grins at me as she helps Y/N pick out dresses.

There where pink, red and white dressed. Y/N picked out every dress that was red, I smile and she whispered with Niki. Each dress they would both come out and dance twirling round the room, sending light sparkles dance around the room. But I couldn't stop looking at the mesmerising shimmer in her eyes. In that moment I decided I would propose to her because I wanted to not because I needed to. I smile as Y/N looked down at her red dress saying "it's the one," as she sways slightly, her laugh sent sparks through my chest making me feel heavy as the over dressed sparkled round the room like stars.

**not going into too much detail cuz it's your wedding **

She takes my hand gladly, spinning me around the small room. my heart pounds as I glance between her cheeky childish grin and her shining eyes. As we came to the stop of our dance I leaned her back, looking into her eyes then once again flicking to her lips. Oh her soft lips. We both slowly lean in before Niki comes in for payment. "Oh sorry guys, you continue," she laughs leaving once again.

Y/N moves back with a surprisingly happy smile on her face. I had a small feeling that maybe she did like me back. If that was the case I would rejoice until I died, respecting her until the moment the world collapses and probably further. I loved this women with all my heart. Oh I need to calm down, clearly my throat as I straighten my shirt trying to compose myself. Yet I can't get rid off the grin I had gained.