Chapter 3

I changed quickly into a light green gown. It was made from silk. The sleeves where to big and just passed my hands. The skirt was proofed out and went down to just above my knees. I pared it with slightly transparent mint green tights and dark jade boots. I smiled at the comfortable outfit.

I tried my best to make it to dinner on time but I got a bit caught up. I bumped into a boy, he had long curly blond hair that almost seemed to blind him. He was oddly tall for a human. He was about an inch taller then me. I smiled at him and said "you must be the youngest prince, I'm princess Y/N it's a pleasure to meet you,"

He grinned at me, his teeth seemed to be perfect and blindingly white "yes women I I am Tommy," he was also deafeningly loud. I winced at how loud he was. But I just payed his rudeness of due to being so young. Also no one ever seemed to have fun round here.

The boy had a red jumper and the same jeans Wilbur seemed to be wearing. He had cuts in his t-shirt wear golden wings poked out of. They where small and still clearly growing. He then seems to falter in his very loud confidence as he says not much as a yell but still loud "I'm actually a little lost,".

"Well prince Tommy we can walk together seen as I'm going to the dinning room to," I say, knowing he wouldn't come if I asked him if he needed help. I smiled at him as he nodded. It was the biggest mistake I made that day. He followed me along talking non stop.

He gave me a headache. He was very loud and riled up for no reason and he kept calling me "woman" for some reason. I shrugged it off and just showed him fully to the dinning room. The dinning room wasn't too different to the court room.

The ceiling were a pale blue with gold flex and a round crystal glass window centrepiece that cascaded light and rainbows across the room. The table was a large circle placed directly bellow the window. The black obsidian seemed to gleam and glittered in the deep black light. The black wooden chairs where plain and simple.

The place mats where labelled with names. Hmm that was unusual, my father never usually did this. That's when I saw my name, It sat between prince Technoblade and prince Wilbur. I so desperately hold in the glare that could kill any man (strong or weak) . I just sit down as anger fills me. Would he ever stop trying to find me a suitor.

Technoblade and Wilbur hadn't even arrived yet. Neither had the emperor or empress of the other country. So I hissed "FATHER, do you mind speaking with me outside," my mother seemed unbothered to step in. She and father weren't on the best of terms after my sisters birth. He wanted a boy, no surprise.

He followed me out "young lady this is no time-" I interrupted him, he wasn't the born ruler mother was. "No D/N, this is no time to set me up with some prince. I don't need you to find me a suitor and neither does Randoo," I yelled. Leaving at that and returning to the main dinning room slamming the door behind me just enough not to raise suspicions.

The blond boy seemed to be begging his mother to sit next to me. I bowed as low as I could and said "⍙⟒⌰☊⍜⋔⟒ ☌⍜⎅⎅⟒⌇⌇," (welcome goddess) she was well known and famous in our kingdom. She bowed to me and said "⏁⊑⏃⋏☍ ⊬⍜⎍ ⊬/⋏" (thank you Y/N). My mother stood and said "just ignore the assigned seats, Kristin you come sit next to me," my mother seemed to beam.

My mother used to tell me wonderful storied on a mystical goddess and her hybrid best friend. They destroyed beings of evil and helped heal the poisoned world. Now I'm older I recognised she was that hybrid and Kristin was the goddess. Laughing they sat next to each over.

The empires was gorgeous. She had long flowing hair down to her waist, although it was deep black it seemed to radiate purple light. Her eyes where black and purple, she was also oddly pale like Wilbur. She wore a tight black dress that complimented her very tall figure. I see where Tommy and Wilbur got their hight from.

I sat down the other side of mother (who was looking after little Bella), grandma sat the other side of me. Then wilbur, Technoblade, father, the emperor, Ranboo, Tommy then the empires and mother. Grandma didn't often dress well but today she wore a long velvet green dress. Her black hair in a messy bun, her grey hairs messy and sticking up.

She looked very young, that was a blessing for the women in my family. She didn't look 75 she looked about 50. she had soft, deep black skin. Although her skin was lighter then is used to be she was still very elegant. She looked tired and her lilac eyes where slightly bloodshot. She was probably up reading again.

(Due go there being so much and my phone will crash if I use to much KB writing this book so does someone else mind translating them in the comments pretty please)

"⋏⏃⋏ ⊬⍜⎍ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⌇⏁⍜⌿ ⍀⟒⏃⎅⟟⋏☌ ⌇⍜ ⌰⏃⏁⟒" I muttered to her. She grunted and changed the topic. "⍙⊑⍜'⌇ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⊑⏃⋏⎅⌇⍜⋔⟒ ⊬⍜⎍⋏☌ ⋔⏃⋏?" She began to prod, she knew this would get me on edge. I scoff saying "⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⏃⌇ ⏚⏃⎅ ⏃⌇ ⎎⏃⏁⊑⟒⍀, ⏁⍀⊬⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⌇⊑⟟⌿ ⋔⟒ ⍜⎎⎎ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏃⋏⊬ ⋔⏃⋏ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ☊⍜⋔⟒⌇ ⏃⌰⍜⋏☌,".

She stiffened next to me, glaring daggers into my father. "Don't you dare compare me to him," I knew I crossed the line when she spoke the common human tongue. from then on was quiet until my grandma started laughing. "Sooo.. you and this boy," I go bright purple and say "shush," "⍀⟒⎐⟒⋏☌⟒" she laughs as we glance over to Technoblade who was looking our way.

I smile at him as I wack grandma under the table. She laughed harder as we wait for the food to come out. At least I wasn't the only one that though he was handsome unless she was messing with me "⍙⏃⟟⏁, ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⊑⟒'⌇ ⊑⏃⋏⎅⌇⍜⋔⟒?" She shrugged saying "⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍?" I groan and slide down further in my chair.

Getting a glare from my father. God that man can bog off. That's when the emperor stood up "hello, as you know I am emperor or king of the land of the crows. But you can call me phil or Philza, I am glad to be visiting with such wonderful thoughts of piece, I know the pigling king and queen think the same, they are just very ill from the portal"

He sits back down and I think, I should join in. I could prove myself more then just a wife. Also it would piss father off if I joined in with court which would almost definitely be a win. I grin knowing exactly how I'd do this. Also mother has always wanted me to get into politics

I can't lie, I'm a bit impatient for it to start getting good. I don't know how you feel my little butterflies, but I can't wait for the romance. I mean they do kiss in a chapter soon, but it's not romantic more drunk. To add tension. Anyways have an amazing night my gorgeous butterflies

Love pollen

Also word count: 1244