Chapter 16

_5 days left_

Today was greeting day, our family and close friends would come from all over to stay for a week to enjoy our wedding. Which was being held this Saturday in five days. I smiled as Techno stood at the door frame of the bathroom telling me this. He hadn't slept over like last night, he had spent the night working on something.

He looked extremely tired, his eye bags where puffy and grey. "Techno you should get more sleep," I tell him as I slip out of bed, my new crimson nightgown falling down to my calf's. He smiled saying "I'm sorry princess but I was busy," he laughs, I give him the most withering look possible muttering something under my breath. He raises his eyebrows at me before slipping his mask on.

"See you in the dinning room," he mutters to me before kissing me on the head. I feel my body go hot as I froze in place, my eyes followed his tall figure as he left the room. I stared at the door in shock, before slowly lifting my hand up to my hairline. He had kissed me? Kissed? Me? My mouth slowly fell open in shock, sure we'd got closer and joked more. But he'd kissed me!

I need to get a grip, he does the same to Asteria it must just be instinct, or maybe muscle memory. But I didn't want to be like a sister to him. I mean he had kissed me before, but I could barely even remember it. It was all fuzzy, not just in my head from the bubbles but in my stomach from the excitement and enjoyment.

I giggle slightly as I get dressed into a pink dress. It wasn't anything fancy, it was a soft satin dress with strawberries and little white and yellow flowers all over. It went to my mid thigh so I paired it with light pink tights and black boots. I glance to my mirror as a maid walked in.

Techno had instructed me a new maid, he didn't explain why but I was very relieved. She was lively and so kind, she was so amazing and didn't gossip about me. "Techno will love that!" She exclaims, clapping slightly. I feel my face go slightly hot as I mumble "shush," only making her laugh at me.

She had lovely brunette hair that was curly and crazy just like her. She wore a red maids dress like everyone else, she wore light makeup unlike the rest of the maids. Her eyes where a chocolate brown, they where so welcoming and danced with life. A liveliness seemed to wash off her, her ora was warm and crazy.

"Come on princess, I'll escort you. Beat up any princess that look at you the wrong way," she grins as she holds out her arm. I link arms with her as she walks me down the long carpeted hall. As we laughed and talked about things, she was so king and nice to me. "So princess what do you think about the marriage so far," she asks smiling at me.

"I can't wait honestly I think I actually love him," I whisper to her, very aware of the maids running past and the ones watching us. She laughed as she dragged me along to the dinning room. I was buzzing as I told Luna all about my brother. She grinned as she listened, she was an amazing listener.

(She's sort of based of my friend @Redd_Luna who is amazing but not that active unfortunately, not their fault but I wish I could talk to them more )

She waved me goodbye as I stood at the doors, I gulped as I slipped into the room. The nerves I had felt seconds ago disappeared as i spotted my brother, with the little brunette boy from before. What was his name?? Erm toby? No It was Tubbo, I'm amazing! I chuckle to myself. "Tiny!" I exclaim as I jump down the entrance steps. He turns to me in a grin, arms outstretched.

I run to him, jumping into his outstretched arms. I give him a kiss on the forehead, we spin in circles of excitement. I had missed him so much, we had lived everyday of our lives seeing each over. "I missed you to beloved," he almost squeals as we spin around. He finally puts me down for my mother to come hug me.

Mother looks so happy, in a beep purple suit a bit like Ranboo's. "Mother! You look amazing!" I exclaim I'm excitement almost jumping up and down. I wrap her in a quick hug, she's always hated physical touch. She smiles pulling me in for a bigger hug, "I can cancel the marriage now your fathers not in charge," she whispers to me.

I pull back and shake my head and say "no it's all good but thank you for suggesting," I say before pulling her into one quick and last hug. I smile happily at her before techno walks over, "M/N," he says with a bow. My mother smiles at him saying "no need to bow, we are family after all." She winks at me before going to see Philza and his wife.

I turn to techno with a grin, I hug him in excitement. The excitement is almost washing off me in waves. He smiles at me grabbing my hand to pull me to the breakfast table. We all sit down, it's the first time I've been in the dinning room. It's the same as the rest of the castle, a deep red brick all over,

The colour red was growing on me, I turn to look In Technos eyes. They where a scarlet that reminded me of warmth and love, but nah that's just because they're his eyes. He smiled at my as he placed a small plate in front of me, it had a small pastry on. It had been my decided favourite since we arrived to the nether.

I grinned at him, so happy he'd remembered how much I asked for it the first day. I eat it happily as everyone else sits down happily and begins to eat. My father in law stood up, lightly tapping a spoon against his red wine glass. "So as you all know we are gathered for my son and M/N's daughters wedding." He smiled at us, proud of his son.

Technos hand slowly fell onto my thigh, my eyes glided over to his face as he watched his father intently. "I know marriage is a scary thing but believe me I have never regretted mine," he announces as he Placed a gentle hand on his wife's shoulder. He placed a light kiss on her head before sitting down to continue eating.

I turn to techno, who's hand gave me a reassuring squeeze. I can feel my face heat up as I look at him, no one even noticed, too interested in their food. Me and techno had finished, "princess?" He asked looking me directly in the eye. My eyes drifted away as a fuzzy feeling developed me, my stomach danced inside me as I avoided the inevitable eye contact.

Techno chuckled looking away, letting me relax into my chair. Only to meet my brothers beady eyes staring at me, an eyebrow raised. I would throw something if there weren't so many people here. Instead I just covered my face before turning to my mum, she grinned at me. Her voice echoed in my head making me jump.

Techno glanced towards me a hand still placed lightly on my thigh, giving me a reassuring squeeze. He followed my gaze to my mother before relaxing back into a conversation with Wilbur. In an almost protective manner that set my heart alight. My mothers voice still echoed in my head as she muttered "I'm glad you love him,"