Chapter 14

I watched as he left the small room. I felt my heart drop as he left suddenly feeling lonely. I had spent my whole life with no one but this, this felt different. Everything felt different with him. I let a chocked out cough as I slowly force myself to my feet. I leaned against the glass in pure distress.

i just wanna be yours

I stumbled out the room, unsure of where I was going to go. All I knew was i wanted him, this was what that feeling is. love. I stumbled down the hall, my head a daze. I felt as though I had chugged a whole bottle of champagne. I giggled slightly as I fell into my room. Maids jumped around me as I hit the floor in the least graceful way. "Miss, are you okay??" They all fussed around me, I laughed a little saying "oh yes yes, maybe I just need a nap." They look at each over before leaving with a nod.

I fall onto my bed, still in this bloody corset. With a groan I get up from pulling the secure, and too tight thing off me. I work out the stupid thing. Leaving the think on the floor, along side the dress. I would pick them up later, I walk to my new wardrobe. I pick out the biggest and fluffiest jumper to curl Into. Upon finding a red one I resided to my bed.

The red silks felt perfect against my soft skin. The jumper coddled me in a secure way to warm me and comfort me. I snuggled my face into my cushion, I could remember the warmth he radiated and how his arms felt so safe wrapped around me: my eyes snapped open, I groaned as I rolled over onto my back. My hair splashed out on the pillow as I tried to close my eyes again.

I could hear his soft heartbeat pound next to the loud thumping of mine. I bring my hands up to my face in exhaustion. My mind still flashed of how his muscular arms felt wrapped around me. How comfortable he was to hug, with that last thought I jumped out the bed, trying to banish the curse. The curse of love. I grumble as I pull on small pink pyjama bottoms that didn't really match the red jumper.

A very small knock sounded through my room. I slowly opened the door to see a tiny smile, two tiny tusks poking out their lips. "Asteria?" I question as I kneel down to the floor, eye level with the small child. "Y/N," she smiles at me, her face smudged with coal and her little red dress was the same. "Oh my Asteria," I say astonished she could get this dirty in the castle.

"Your not mad at me too? Are you?" Her eyes welled with tears, her little chocolate brown eyes blurring as she looked down in shame. "Oh no I'm not of corse not sweetheart," I say as I pick the four year old up. I bring her into my room, shutting the wooden door behind me.

"I was more wondering what fun you've been having?" I ask as I pull the little dirty dress off. I listen to her story as I get a soapy cloth. She sits on my bed in a pink ruffled dress and black leggings pared with little white socks. I help her take of her red boots, them too covered in coal. She explains her walk round the castle with bean. She had taken him on a walk seen as me and techno where busy.

Bean had been put with the rest of the royal dogs to train. "Oh yes bean, is he okay?" I say scrubbing the black marks of the dress. She giggled saying a yes and explaining that he'd got covered in coal and been taken to be cleaned by the main dog trainer Elena. I laugh as she continues to explain how bean jumped in the pile of coal for one of the many fires in the castles.

"Well it sounds like you've had plenty of fun," I laugh as I wipe the girls round face, she nodded in excitement. "Are you my new mum?" She asks her eyes big and hopeful. "No no sweetie, I'm going to be your big sister. You've already got an amazing mum," I explain to her as I kiss her forehead softly. She begins to cry a little "but mummy is annoyed at me," she whimpers.

I hug her softly as I say "she still loves you, but why don't I help you make a letter to say sorry," I say using the cloth to clean her tears and little red nose. She nods still a little sad as she clambers the the little desk in my room. I hadn't noticed it earlier, in too much of a hurry to look around.

I search the desk to find some card, I find a packet of little sheets of white card. I fold the card for her and give her a small packet of crayons. I watch as she picks up the crayons and begins her masterpiece. I sigh as I watch her kneel on the chair, tongue sticking out her mouth as the draws.

I pick up her little boots, wiping them down with the cloth, laying the dress to dry on the side table next to my bed. I watch the girl hum peacefully as she draws, maybe techno would want children. I banish that thought from my mind as my face heats and I begging to cough and splutter. The girl glanced at me in worry, I give her a small thumbs up not wanting to worry her.

After around fifteen minutes she jumps from the chair, running to me in excitement to show me the card. She crawls up my bed to sit in my lap as I read the card. On the front was a picture of her mum and her, holding hands. It was very good art for someone so young. "Wow this is so gorgeous, you should definitely be an artist when your older," I watch her eyes light up with delight, her little tail waking my legs as it waves in excitement.

I wonder if techno's tail wags like that.

I go pink, I try hide this from the girl as I turn the card to see inside. I skim read the truly heart breaking apology letter, the poor thing. I hug the girl to my chest "you are not a family failure," I say to her as I lay back in the bed as I place the card next to her dress. She seems sad as she says "yes I am" her small voice breaking. I lay my forehead against hers as we curl up on the massive bed.

"No your not, why do you think that?" I question her as I give her a little squeeze. "Mommy and daddy always yell at me, because I get in the way," little hot tears trickle down her face. I wipe them away with my thumb, I hiss a little through the pain as I wipe them on my shirt. She sighs as I say "no mummy and daddy aren't mad at you, they are just very busy and stressed. They have to rule a full land of people." I explain as best I can to her.

She smiles and says "yes, especially seen as techno says he need the wedding needs to be perfect, ever since you chose him he's been stressing and yelling at everyone, I think it's because he loves you," she giggled hugging me tighter. "I'm glad your going to be my sister!" She exclaims, I hug her to my chest. Her head nestled calmly in my chest.

he loves me?

My head swirls with these thoughts as I whisper "your the best sister ever," as I hug her to my chest "I love you," I mutter to her as the grips my jumper "I love you more," she mumbles as she drifted off to sleep. I nuzzle my face into her soft curls as she cuddles me tightly.

he loves me

I mumble to myself, a light knock on the door alerts me to the door slowly opening. Techno stood there disheveled, his eye bags seeming darker then only an hour ish previous. "Have you seen Asteria? We have been searching for at least half an hour ".

He continues babbling on, I slowly open my arms to reveal the sleeping girl. He sighs in relief as he stares at the small girls.

**technoblade**

I look down at my finance, my little sister sleeping soundly in her arms. I love this girl, she had warmed up to my stubborn little sister. My sister doesn't even like Philza who she's known for at least a year. I sunk to the floor next to Y/N's bed as I watched my sister hug her closer.

I don't know what Y/N had but she had everyone hooked. Including me. I had fallen for this girl so hard it was unbelievable, somehow she didn't seem to hate me. She wasn't scared like anyone else, maybe she didn't know the rumours. I needed to spend every second of these next six days with her.

Maybe then she wouldn't have to marry a stranger, like she said she didn't want to do. I could at least be her friend when we got married. I reached toward her to tuck a small piece of her hair behind her ear. Asteria slowly stirred, she pullled at my shirt, signalling to join the hugs. Y/N's looked at me with tired eyes before opening her arms inviting me in.

I knew I would have to savour this moment forever, as well as thank Asteria later. I hugged their small frames to my body, masking them in my warmth. I watch as Y/N's eyes finally fall shut to sleep. I slipped into a deep slumber, a we'll needed slumber. For once the voices where in dead silence that made my ears sing with gratefulness.

Ahhhhhhh hello my butterflies, it's got interesting hmm....?