Introduction

At Sandton city

The girls were having lunch at one of their favorite restaurant in town . They sat in their usual spot near the window were every person who walked by could see them and it is not like they did not  like attention especially Angel .

" This weekend we have to go on a Vacation  we have been through a lot and we need the break." Angela said that as she sipped on her dry red wine while also flipping through the Menu  that was in front of her . She looked like model that just walked out of a fashion show .

" Oh and there is this new collection of handbags and heels at LV we should get them " Masindi said while she looked at her friends ." And it is not like we do not have money to spend right  ." 

" Don't you have like thousands of those and I bet Angel you are thinking of going to LA and  i am tired of going to the very same place a thousand time ,and you know very well that every surtday we have lunch. " Promise voiced out as she kept scrolling through insta on her phone not bothering to look at the menu that was in front of her , she already knew what she was going to order . Promise by far was the realist of them all and she did not give a fuck about anyone's feelings except for hers , well that's what everyone thought of her .

" I have been telling Rashad that we have to move to the states it is not like we don't have money to do that but he doesn't want to listen to me agg man." Angel said that while putting away the menu and gave he friends her full focus on her friends.

" Maybe you should give him what he wants maybe doing that he will consider to move ." Ntokozo said this while eating her nails . The only way to describe Ntokozo was natural beauty,  she did not put a lot of make and always rocked her natural hair . Even though her friends have been trying to change her they did not succeed .

" first of all eewww, I am not about to push a big head out of my vagina just becouse you have kids doesn't mean we all want kids , Dikeledi back me up here." Angel responded while bending forward to look at Dikeledi's face.

"Angel I do want kids but not right now in the future maybe when I turn 30 , and wena you don't want them at all . Have you told your husband that you tied your tubes?" Dikeledi asked Angel , Dikeledi is the quiet one .

" What he doesn't know won't hurt him." Angel said while she picked up her wine glass

" I think it is best that you tell him instead of him  finding out on his own." Masindi said this while playing with her fleshly done nails , the rest  of the girls nodded while looking at Angel

" I am with masindi on this one." Promise

" I think it is best that you stay out of my business," Angel said while flipping her weave with a smile on her face "Rashad loves me like this not having kids won't change his love for me , he can't afford to lose me I'm like his rock you know what I am saying. "

" If you say soo." Masindi

"I know so , anyway Ntokozo you are the one who is hosting this surtday please don't cook those african meals you cooked last time it has to much fat and it is unhealthy we can't afford to gain weight ."Promise

" I am the one who is hosting and I will cook what I want if you don't want it than you can eat bread with butter . " Ntokozo

" Ntokozi please get a life ." Angel said while laughing with the rest of the girls

..............