Chapter 22

Promise khoza

" You have to sue him " My little sis says as soon as she sat down on the couch.

" Mina I don't understand how you can take pictures naked and send them to people " my mom pitched in , I told her before she can hear it from the street .

" I divorced him and didn't open a case becouse I didn't want drama in my life now this , I don't even know how I am going to face people at school ." I say

" Why did you take pictures naked Promise,  the things you do and ended up sending it to people so that they can see you naked." My mom says again .

" I did not send it to people I only sent it to Mbuso who was my husband at that time. " I say trying to make her understand.

" I still don't get it " I sigh she will never get it becouse back than when she started dating they did not have smart phones ." Let go to my room and rest , Promise bring my food there I will eat dinner there while Watching TV " She says than walks off

Dikeledi Bataung

If someone told me that

Work work work . If someone told me that I would be a divorceee and working at a job that pays me  less tha 15k per month I would have laughed at their face . Right now my aching feet from standing did not really seem to Metter,  my heart was thinking about Promise. 

Mbuso is a bitter ex I tell you , I suggested that promise should sue him but she doesn't want to. I think it will be also good to let her fight her own battles the way she wants too, let's hope her ideas will work better than ours .

I've just came back from lunch when I see my little sister at the reception,  what the fuck is she doing her ,

" Nomzamo what are you doing here ?" I ask

She immediately smiles as she sees me and stands up from her seat.

" Hey , God you look a lot more like mom up close .I've only seen you in pictures even though you were still a teenager "

" Aren't you supposed to be at school ?"

" Nope I didn't go I needed to talk to you about something impossible,  it's about mom" she says now serouse. " I wanted to tell you over Facebook but you never replied to mu texts ."

" What about your mom" I ask going around the table .

" She is dying and her only wish is to sit down with her daughter and ask for forgiveness " she says

" What do you mean she is dying?" I aks

" Breast  cancer stage 2"

" But there is still hope right " She shrugs her shoulders,  I can see her eyes glistening in tears .

I know that what my parents did to me is not forgivable , I mean who kicks their daughter out on the streets and aspect them to survive.  I could have been raped in the streets while they were sleeping comfortably in their own home . But she is still my mother and I love her.

Angel Naidoo

THIRD PERSONS POV

Angel took her bags and wheeled them outside,  she quickly walked over her car and quickly opened it . The Security man came to her and stopped her .

" Mam Mr Naidoo made it clear that you shouldn't take any of the cars ." He says while he took the car keys from her hand , she couldn't believe this . And she was not going to risk it and take the cars becouse they were not in her name , she nodded and walked out the gate she took out her phone and called the bolt . She looked at the price and it was over 2k rands,  she was not about to downgrade her self and take a taxi .

Minutes later her bolt stopped by and she got in as the driver drove off , she sat back and sighed deep in thoughts . She couldn't belive that her life was already falling apart in just less than a day  , she had to come up with a plan becouse she knew very well that her mothers would kick her out of the house.

" uhm my sister we have arrived " The driver says as he looked at her through the review mirror, after hour of driving .she looked around and found that they were one street away from her home .

" This is not where you supposed to drop off " She says looking around.

" My sister there is no road that side and there are rocks I am not about to damage my car so please I have another customer in town " he says as he looked ta her .

She got out and took her one big suitcase , she started walking in her LV heels , Gucci dress and her Peruvian hair . Everyone turned heads on the streets while pointing fingers and looking at her .

" Angel is this you?" She looked up and saw her childhood friend driving a range rover with kids on the back .

" Oh hey khanyi " She says a little embarrassed .

" It is really you , what are you doing here . Phela the last time I checked you were to classy for the hood and had a lot of uneducated people, I mean you were all of that now what happened to your expensive cars , expensive clothes and trips overseas? " she asked a little amused

"Uhm I...I...uhm" she started stuttering

" Hehehe wonders shall never end " Her friend laughed at her than drove of . Angel quickly rushed to her house before anyone could see her , she almost fall when she saw her mothers house the last she checked it was a RDP house now it was big and also had a gate she walked in.

" Angel is that you " Her mother said as she was sitting outside the house with her brother and sisters.  Her older sister started laughing while her brother looked at her surprised and happily.

" Uhm hi " Angel said.

" My sister Angel is that you , as in Angel Ntombikayise Radebe" Her sister said as she continued laughing,  this was not going as planned.

.........................

Better late than nothing ❤
Better short than nothing ❤