Chapter 20

Ntokozo moloi

Dinner is ready we are sitting around the table while eating , We are sitting in comfortable silence .

" Wuu I can't " Smangele cuts through the silence,  everyone looks up to her as she drinks water ,this girl will be the death of me ." God Ntokozo this food is so salty , I can't believe you can't cook at this age " God not this again.

" Than maybe you should go to the kitchen and cook some food for yourself " Mpumi says with an attitude , she still doesn't like her

"Mpumi no ,that's no way of talking to an elder, " I reprimand her .

" No Mom I am tired of Smangele almost complaining about almost everything that you do in this house , you know what good night I'm suddenly full ." She stands up and leaves the table , Brian stands up and also follows her sister .

" Ntokozo you couldn't even teach you kids respect , but than what can I say they are just like their mother " I look at her as she clapped her hands,  muzi is awfully quite.  "Maybe I should teach you some parenting skills you know becouse my kid won't be disrespectful like that and I wont even let him or her to be disrespected by your kids "

I took the wine glass and throw it her way,  her white dress is now stained and I dont think that will ever be removed,  she opens her mouth in shock and looks at Muzi .

" Could you two stop " Muzi finally Speaks, 

" Oh so now.you can talk becouse I am the one who had done something wrong . If it was her you would have kept quiet or left the room , you know what fuck you two ." I say

" Ntokozo please stop ,can't you see that she is pregnant you can't really fight with a pregnant woman. You are acting like a toddler " He says

" I am acting like a Toddler?" It came out as a question " Ima show you how a Toddler acts " I say , I pull the table cloth and all the dishes came crushing down with a loud noise .

" You want to see a Toddler Muzi I am going to show you a toddler "

"Ntokozo stop this nonsense " Muzi shouts .

" Mom what's going on " I look behind me and I find Brian standing there looked at me , I walk up to him and pick him up and go to his room leaving the love birds behind.  I bet they will have a steamy section on top of that mess I created.

Promise khoza

I walk in class , thank God Shantel saved a chair for me . I sit next to her and take out my books also the bag she asked me to borrow her , she screams as soon as she sees the bag talk about drama . Everyone in class is looking at our table like we are crazy , I turn to her she is already taking pics of the bag .

" This might be the last time I borrow you my stuff " I say

" Oh I am sorry for screaming I will not do that again , I was just happy and stuff " she says while typing on her phone  .

" we will see " I say as I look at her busy typing and scrolling on her phone , I look at my book trying to read the chapter that we will do today .

" uhm promise " Shantel says besides me , I look at her waiting for her to say what she wants to say " Please don't freak out " She says

" What " I ask fighting the urge to snatch her phone .

" You are trending in a bad way " She says in a low voice.

I snatch her phone and look at what she is saying , God. My head starts spinning and my heart is racing .
" THIS BITCH THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD CHOW MY MONEY AND GO ON AND LIE ABOUT ME BEATING HER , THAN SHE THINKS THAT SHE WOULD GET AWAY WITH IT " The caption says the post was posted a few minutes ago  , it is Mbuso's post . God I'm all over the internet,  and people are backing him up on the comment section . My nudes are all over the internet.

I look around the class before putting my books inside the bag and rushing out , Shantel runs after me .

" Shantel go back to the class ." I say as soon as she catches up with me .

" No I am not leaving your side today " She says while getting in the passenger seat taking my phone in the process and switches it off .

Masindi Tshabalala

I'm on my way driving to angels house , let's hope I find her there with Rashad.  It can't be my life only that is falling apart while she is living lavish . I have been stalking her on insta and girl is doing the most with her knew friends.

I reach her house and the security opens the gate for me , thank God he knows me he won't tell the owners of the house that I am here it will be a surprise.  I find them sitting by the pool while eating romantic food.

"It must be nice ," I say as soon as I reach them , Angel stands up and looks at me in shock " God Angel you are so thin what happened to you " I say while looking at her , girl lost a lot of weight .

" What are you doing her " She ask...........