chapter 15

Unedited

Ntokozo Moloi

The kids had fun last night , we went to play games and also eating alot of junk food . Brian ate lots of surgery stuff wich led to his suger rush , Muziwenkosi dealt with it becouse he is the one who allowed him to eat a lot of sweets . We all enjoyed our night last night but now it was time to go back to reality. 

We were having breakfast at the hotel we stayed at for the night,  Brian was still tired from all the work he did last night . Mpumi yena is busy posting on social media and texting with friends , I should check that phone let's hope she doesn't have a problem or so help me God.

" next time we should go away for a weekend" Mpumi says as soon as she finishes to type whatever she was typing .

" We should go to a safari this time around we have been to Durban and Cape Town before together " Muzi says .

" Or Mozambique " Mpumi says with her eyes wide " I mean we have never been out of  the country before this is going to be our first time going out " She finish off

" we should definitely go to Mozambique , the last time I went there with the girls we went to Shai Shai that place is to die for . Oh and the food is out of this world " I say while looking at Mpumi

" Well I've been to Mozambique but I was going there on a business trip , I didn't get to tour it.  It would be nice to go  as family " Muzi says

" Maybe with your future second wife , I means she wouldn't mind tagging along" I say while chewing my Russian.

" Future second wife , mom what are you talking about ?"Mpumi aks

" Oh your father is taking a second wife , didn't he tell you , oh I'm sorry I thought he had told you " I say nonchalantly

" Dad what?" Mpumi says in verge of busting in anger

" That's cool I will have two moms" Brian says

" I was going to tell you " Muzi says trying to save himself, " look baby can we talk about this when we get home "

" whoever you are marrying will not be welcomed in that house , how can you betray mom like that " Mpumi says

"Look it is tradition I have to mary Sma since my brother is no more " Muzi

" What? So you cheated on mom with Sma ,how will your brother feel in his grave when you start sharing the bed with his wife . And worse you know very well that Aunt Sma does not like mom , I hate you for hurting my mother like this " with that she got up and left with my car keys.

" Wow " I say as I got up " Brian baby let's go your sister is waiting for us in the car your father will call a bolt" With that we left the table with Brian saying bye to his dad who looked broken and angry at the same time  .

Promise Khoza

I was sitting on a chair next to my mom and uncle while my ex in laws sat on the other sides , my mother didn't want to be here just like me.  I still don't know why they took this much time to call a meeting,  it has been what 3 or 4 months since I left the house .

"Haibo phela we have things to do please start talking khoza" my mom says after a long silence

" we are all gathered her becouse of our kids, the last we where here it was becouse of something beautiful and a day to remember, but today is the day that we have not dreamed of happening " one of the uncle says " Our Makoti here is leaving our son , the reasons we don't know off . She didn't come to us with a complain about our son all we hear is that she is leaving ."