Chapter 18

Masindi Tshabalala

I let my tears fall as soon as I closed the door , I've nevr thought in a million years that I will ever divorce in my life . For the fact that he is gay hurts a lot , it is way better if he cheats with another women. Was I just a something he used to make his parents proud of him .

I decided to take a cold shower after crying my eyes out , I've never cried for a man before.  After drying myself I wore my robe and called my mother.

Me: Mama I need you

I say as soon as she picked up the call , at this point I have started crying all over again.  I know it is not good for the baby to stress but I can't really controlling it .

Mom: oh my God baby letting I will take the next flight and come that side should I come with your fother ?

Me: Ye..yes

Mom: okey baby don't cry mommy is on her way .

My mother is from Botswana and my fother is from Venda , i was born at Botswana since my mom moved there when she got married.  I only moved back here when I also got married.

Ntokozo Moloi

At this point I am choosing myself , I'm tired of bieng the good Girl the one who has her life figured out and stuff . I was wrong for keeping that from Masindi but also it was not my place to tell . If she wants to be mad she can be mad I don't give a fuck at this point.

The kids went to school and I am all alone in this house , I've already cleaned the house I'm just waiting for the kids to come back . Someone buzzes the gate and  I walk over the intercom.

" Hello" I say

" Hey this is Sma can you open the gate " What is she doing here , I buzz her in and than go and open the door  waiting for her . She walks in minutes later looking all hot.

" hy sister wife " she says , when did we get  to that stage . Shouldn't we be at the stage of hating each other I mean thats how it starts , and last time I checked she hated me .

" I know I came unexpected but we should spend more time together,  you know what I mean . We will be sharing a man so that means we should bond and you telling me what our husband likes and doesn't like " she says with a smile

" Uhm Okey " I says with shock written all over my face as I closed the door

//////////////////

The following day .

Dikeledi Bataung

Today I went on to put my CVS at places that had  openings, I didn't choose what job I wanted , I applied for everything.  Life will humble you I never thought in my life that I will ever slave around looking for  a job.

I always thought that I will live a softlife you know , going to endless trips driving expensive cars wearing custom made clothes . Even though I still have  most of that material stuff it still doesn Metter to me anymore , I don't mean that I will throw them away i mean still keep them ,and I will still buy them when I have enough money. 

As I was driving around I found myself driving to my hood at Soweto Orlando east ,i drove through my street and it was as busy as always.  My father's church  was still at the corner house the only  difference is that it was bigger now . I drove to my house and packed my car outside and sat there just looking at my house.

At times like these I neede my mother but than I wasn't  lucky,  someone peaked from the inside of the window to see who packed the car outside their yard . The passer-by on the street would stop and look at my car , thank God it had tinted windows.  My mother came out of the house with my little sister,  they wanted to see who the hell packed outside their yard . God I missed them so much

I decided to get out of my car and looked at them with a straight face ,I wanted to go in but my feet couldn't move .My mom opened her eyes wide with my sister , I could see her eyes glistening in tears . My fother and big brother came out too and looked at me , I could still see the disgust on my father's face I saw years ago when he kicked me out .

I quickly got in my car with tears  rolling down and started driving off , God why did I go back there.

Masindi Tshabalala

My parents arrived in the morning, I haven't cried since they got here . They went on and took nap , they woke up a while ago and now they just looking at me waiting for answers.

"Nkosi cheated on my " I say 

"That's the nature of man , I mean your father also cheated on me once or twice . What I'm trying to say is that you will never change a man ."

" That's the thing mom he did not cheat with a women he cheated with a man "

"What" My fother asks first before my mother

" I found out that I am pregnant,  And yesterday I found that my husband is gay . He sleeps with another man ." I say

" No this can not be , the Tshabalala should explain themselves.  Their son cannot play with my daughter and live to tell the tale never , I am going to deal with this and I am going sort this out.  Don't cry baby daddy will fix this " He than stood up and walked out.

"Don't stress  yourself baby it is not good for the baby , your parents are going to fix this .
She says hugged me , I know I can rely on my parent's  .

Angel Naidoo

Didn't issue making friends easy I have already made myself two friends,  their names are Prudence and vicky . They love to party, go shopping and also going on a vacation just like me.Their husband's are shareholders in Rashad company.

"Oh my God what happened to you " they say while looking at my outfit.

" uhm nothing " There was nothing wrong with my outfit.

" God you like you have been shopping at small street " prudence says laughing.

" even a retailer dresses better than that " Vicky finished off.

" That's not cool " I say

" what do you know about cool,came I will show you cool  "

.......................

Months later