chapter 9

Promise khoza

My mother and sister came to visit me today , my little brother went to school so maybe I will see him next week . My mother doesn't know about the abuse so she was told the robbery story while My sister on the other hand was furious , she liked acting like she is my big sister.

"Lat me go to the bathroom " my mom says as she stood up and walked out , when she was not on sight my sister turned to me giving me the ' Do you wanna die look '

" So what are going to do " she ask

" I don't,  I can't even fucken walk I have to use the fucken wheelchair. " I say while using my left hand to adjust my position.

" what did he use " I looked at her but she kept a straight.

" No I am not telling you that " I say

" What did he fucken use " she asks again

" He started of with a belt than punches and he went on with a....with a uhm a" Before I could finish Mbuso walked in with my mother while talking and laughing and holding flowers .

" Mbali let's go and leave the couple to spend some time together " my mom says as she hugged me and walked out , my sister looked at me than Mbuso before walking out leaving me with the devil himself.

" hi babe ,The police didn't find anything on the CCCTV footage , turns out those thieves they switched of the CCTV before walking in and stealing  " He said while looking at me " Don't worry sweetheart we will find them , and the police are involved we will find them " I nodded with my heart in my hands .

Ntokozo Moloi

"So Aunt promise got admitted day before " I say

" The day you rushed out at night and left us all alone " Brian asks

" Yes uhm there was a robbery in their house but don't worry she is going to be fine , she might  come back home soon " I say with a smile

" Can we go see her tomorrow " Mpumi asked and I nodded

" Can I make her a get well soon card?" Brian throws another question

" Yes you can I will give it to her when I go to see her later " I say while giving them their hotdogs and they started eating.

Minutes later they were done eating and Mpumi washed their plates and went to watch the TV . I went upstairs to take the dirty laundry and went to the laundry room to wash it .

Masindi Tshabalala

" Did you really have to say that in there ," Nkosi ask a he sat on the opposite couch from me .

" I had to tell my friends that I am pregnant, And that was the perfect timing becouse we were all together there " I say while playing candy crush on my phone.

" Promise just lost a fucken child and wena you just tell them that you are expecting,  what do you think she will  feel like when you tell her that you are pregnant . Atleast you could have waited for a little longer for your pregnancy to show for them to see for themselves , instead of telling them about pregnancy."

" You talk like a women are you sure that you are not gay " I say while laughing

" You are not listening to me " He says defeated

" Okey I am sorry I won't do that again " He stood up while shaking his head and went to the kitchen " What? Did I say something wrong again? " I ask

/////////////////
Few days later

Promise khoza

I grunted as I sat back down on the wheelchair,  I sat there with my eyes closed while breathing heavily .

"Don't rush yourself Pro you will heal with time " my nurse says as she wrote something down on my file .
She calls me Pro even though I've told her to call me Promise,  she is so friendly and she has been helping me on getting back on my feet .

" Have they caught the people who hurt you " she aks making my heart to race .

" Nope" I say while making the p pop " How can they catch a ghost I and I am  over it sooo " I say while Turning in my wheelchair to look at her .

" There was never a robbery isn't it ?" She ask , I kept quiet " Promise no one is going to help you if you are not helping yourself . You do realize that he killed your kids ?" I kept quiet as my hand went to my stomach.

" Look promise if this was not a wake up call for you to leave this man than maybe death will be . Think about your sister will you be happy if she stayed this long on an abusive relationship, this man is strong enough to kill you and kill your mother and siblings . Just because he does everything for you doesn't mean that you have to stay with him and play the happy couple " with that she walked out leaving me all alone in this room , I think she has a crush on me .

Angel Naidoo

" Aren't you going to see your friend today " Rashad asked while walking up to me , I was watching my favorite series on the TV

" Nope I saw her yesterday I will see her when she gets discharged ." I say while still looking at the screen .
He sat down and watched the TV with me " Do you think Promise is abused ?" I ask while Turning to look at him .

" why do you think Promise is abused "

" I mean the robbery story does not add up , I mean think about it . Promise is always dressing up with covering clothes and she does not go out with us most of the time becouse she does not feel well  , that's speaks high volume that I am abused the only thing that is left is for her to do hairstyle that cover her face .I mean think about it " I say while looking at Rashad who looked back at me

"I don't think Mbuso would do that he is a great guy I don't think he would do something like that , even if what you are saying is true we don't really have proof of Mbuso beating up promise unless she herself comes out" Rashad says .

" Mmmm until she comes out like your friend Nkosi who is gay as fuck " I say while I stand up to make  myself my fruit salad .

"Ho...how did you find out " I ignore him and went on with my business

Ntokozo moloi

I decided to visit Hubby at the office today , I took a lift to his floor and passed by his assistant who told me that he is free , I walked to his office and locked the door. I was wearing a long white dress with nothing underneath , he was on a call but as soon as he saw me he smiled and continued with his call . I lifted my dress while I sat on his couch and spreading my legs for him .

I could see him sweating as he unbuttoned his shirt a little and walked up to me while still on the call , he kissed my neck while rubbing my clit with his free hand . I unbuttoned his pants and let them drop on the floor , his member was standing already I smiled and he dropped the call and kissed me and entered me . I moaned a little and went on and started moving

" God women will be the death of me " He says as he continued moving .

..............
Dikeledi Bataung

I was cleaning around our bedroom,  we do have a maid to do that but I wanted something to do to distrust myself . Me and Mpho have been living like roommates, he has been trying to move past the cheating scandal but I can see that he is failing. 

I opened his bed side drawer and started to repack the things in it , I saw an envelope and I opened it . Usually he doesn't bring work at home and even if he does the papers goes to his study . I took out the papers in the envelope and my heart skipped a beat , divorce papers .

My hand started to shake , so he is planning on
Divorcing me  . I thought that he is going to forgive me,  I swallowed the lamp in my throat and returned the papers where I found them . As long as he haven't given me the divorce papers it does not means that he will be Divorcing Me right , he won't divorce me .