Part 1

HARMONYS POV:

"Girl wake yo ass up and get ready for school!" Mom yells in my room as she opens the curtains.

I don't know why she up in here yelling as if she didn't see me already awake.

"Ma, there is no need for allat now." I said as I sat back on the headboard of my bed.

She walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Girl hush and get ready. If you not down those stairs in 20 minutes you're walking." She said back walking out of my room.

I got up and made my bed then got all my shower supplies and went to the bathroom.

I had a quick shower then went back to my room to moisturise then find an outfit to wear.

My schools bummy as hell. They always got the heating off leaving all of us to freeze to death.

I decided on wearing a grey nike tracksuit with my white AF1's.

I sat down and my vanity and took off my bonnet which had my box braids displayed underneath

I thanked myself that I made the decision of getting box braids since I stay waking up late and leaving myself no time to get my hair ready for school.

I did some simple edges and a light makeup routine: clear brow gel in my brows, mascara on my lashes and lip gloss.

By now it had been 20 minutes so I got my backpack, phone and AirPods and went downstairs.

"Good morning baby." My dad said as he passed by me, kissing my forehead in the process.

"Morning dad." I said back.

I walked into the kitchen and saw all my siblings at the kitchen table.

"Hey big head." My older brother Jay says to me.

"Don't make me pop you in your mouth negro." I say back as I sit down at the table.

"Try me bean head." He says back.

"Don't be calling my daughter bean head naw." Dad says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Pop you ain't gotta defend her, you know her head big as hell." Jay says back.

Dad said nothing but give me a side eye.

It really be your own people.

I lean over the table to hit Jay but my mom interrupts me.

"Y'all not bout to be fighting in my house."

We both chilled and said sorry to our mom.

One thing bout my mom is she does not play. My dad is more chill.