Part 4

ALEXANDERS POV:

"Thank you for the ride Tash." I said to Harmony's mom as I got out the car.

"No problem baby, you need a ride tomorrow as well?" She asked as she also got out the car and began walking in the direction of her house with Harms.

"My car should be out of the shop today, thank you though." I spoke back truthfully.

"You can thank me by taking her ass to school from now on. She be making me late every damn day." Tash said as she pointed at Harmony.

I laughed.

Harmony mugged her.

"Girl, no I do not." She said back.

Tash just gave her a side glance and looked at me for an answer.

"That's cool, I'd love to take her." I said winking at Harmony who just rolled her eyes at me.

"You cool with that Harms?" I asked.

She gave me one sexy ass look that basically answered my question without the need of words. It was so effortless yet so satisfying.

I really noticed that about her today. The way her eyes would speak for her which leave everyone flustered under her gaze. I tried to act like it didn't have an effect on me but truth be told looking at her alone makes me want to cum in my pants like a lil boy.

Tash snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Boy don't ask her she don't have a choice unless she wanna go on the bus instead." Tash said laughing at Harms.

"Mama go in the house." Is all Harmony said to her.

"Alright now, bye baby." She waved to me.

I waved back.

It was now me and Harms left stood in between our two houses.

"You gon be riding to school from now on with me Harms." I said smirking at her.

I knew she'd act like she hated the idea but secretly loved it.

"What time we gonna leave in the mornings?" She asked looking up at me.

"Prolly 8:30." I said to her.

"Say no more whitey."

"Imma text you tonight." I said to her as I began walking to my door.

"Imma block you." She said back causing us both to laugh as we entered our houses.

This the first time I've been excited to text a girl in a while.

Ion know what's happening to me but something about that girl man.

****

HARMONYS POV:

I got in the house and boyyyyyy!

When I tell y'all Alexander has me, a black ass negro blushing?! If I was any lighter you would see my cheeks light up pink as fuck.

My mama talk too much though cause why I gotta ride with him to school now until the end of the year.

I took my shoes off and went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

I went in the freezer and pulled out some pizza rolls and decided to heat those up.

My stank ass brothers walked in at the same time arguing about some stupid bullshit.

"Nah cause Lebron easily carry's Kobe bruh." Jay says as he sits down at the breakfast bar.

"You just be lying man, Kobe does dunks on Lebrons long ass." Ty said going into the fridge.

"Y'all negros always be fighting about something." I said as I sat on the counter waiting for my pizza rolls.

"Shut yo big head ass." Ty said to me causing Jay to laugh.

And they wonder why I stay in my room and don't talk to them.

My dad walked in holding my little sister.

"Daddy, Harm Harm got a boyfriend." Liyah said.

"SHE GOT A WHAT?" Ty, Jay and dad all said at the same time.

I gotta what?

"Lil girl I ain't got no such thing. Where'd you hear that?" I asked.

"I saw you outside talking to Alexander."

"You fucking with bro from next door?" Ty asked.

"Nah y'all, he's cool. Me and him play ball all the time." Jay says.

"Yeah, Jay right he cool and respectful but that don't mean he can fuck with you." Dad said.

The way they just jumped to their own conclusions.

"I ain't going out with him. Mama took him to school this morning and he's gonna be taking me from now on also, that's it." I said.

"Oh." They all said.

"And I oughta beat yo ass for telling these people these lies." I said to Liyah.

"Sorry Harm Harm."

We all spoke for a while longer than they left out the kitchen and I ate my pizza rolls.

***

I went up to my room and started getting ready for bed as it was now 10pm.

alex👍🏾 sent you a chat

a: hey harms
h: hey white boy
a: whatchu doin
h: getting ready for bed
a: without me😩
h: you can come over if you want but my daddy might beat yo ass
a: you been speaking to ur family about me already😍 when's the wedding?
h: goodbye alex
a: im just playin
h: imma have a shower now
a: see you tomorrow at 8:30 sharp and if ur late imma leave u
h: whatever
a: night harms
h: night al