Part 9

Alexander's POV:

It's been about 3 hours since me and harms been in bed. she's asleep on my chest right now and I can't help but to just admire her...without sounding creepy.

She's so beautiful always, even when she sleeps. I know it was a bold move showing up to her house and skipping school with her but tbh I don't care as long as I get to spend time with her.

"Wake up girl" I said to her as I was starting to lose feeling in my chest and I been holding in a piss for hours.

She stirred awake.

"What time is it?" She said as she got up off me.

I looked at my phone. "Nearly 4."

She got up and adjusted her clothes and looked in the mirror.

I sat back on her headboard and admired the beauty that was infront of me.

Yall know that one drake song that talks about how his girl looks better in the morning with sweatpants and no makeup on?

"Harmy you tryna go out and get sum to eat?" I ask her.

Didn't even need no damn answer cause we was in the car 3 minutes later.

We pulled up at McDonalds and we both go Big Macs and some nuggets to share.

She stopped eating and looked at me.

"If you're gonna say you don't like me and want me dead just say that and I'll die." she said deadass.

I busted out laughing.

"Girl what? I was just playing." I said back.

"I was gonna say that I really fuck with you and I want to make sure you not talking to anybody else."

"I got 5 lil dudes nun extra." she said laughing.

I didn't find that funny.

"Shit can't even make a lil jokey joke, you strict." she said back noticing my face.

"nah white boy you the only person Im fucking with."

I knew that would be the answer but still wanted to make sure.

"Im tyrna make you mine Harmony real shit." I said looking at her.

"Good cause I been waiting long."

We both laughed and paused to look at each other.

Harmony leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. What started as a slow passionate kiss turned into a hungry one. Her scent of vanilla filled my nose and I felt my dick twitch. She must've seen because she got her hand and slivered it into my pants and began rubbing me slowly.

"fuck baby." I said groaning into the kiss.

All of a sudden a bang on the window shock us both and we looked up to be greeted by the eyes of Genesis.