Part 6

HARMONY'S POV:

It's lunch right now and me and Genesis are walking to our lockers to get our things so we can leave out to get some food.

Since we seniors, we can leave campus at lunch and since it's a Friday we can also just go straight home.

"Shit H, I gotta go." Gen said hastily.

I know she fucking lying.

"Why what's up?" I asked now with my backpack on.

"Dae just gone and got his stupid ass arrested again so I gotta go bail him out." She said frustrated as she typed on her phone.

Dae is her older brother. He been in and out for doing petty shit like robbing stores. Funny thing is they family not even broke.

"You want me to come with?" I asked.

"Nah it's cool, you know how annoying his big headed ass gets." She said truthfully as I nodded.

Dae really is like an older brother to me. He irritating as hell tho.

"Can you drop me home still?" I asked her pushing out my bottom lip.

"Girl I can't, I gotta head straight there or else he won't be able to come out until Monday." She said.

"Ask that lil white boy for a ride." She said winking at me.

"Not too much now." I said as I hugged her and watched her walk out the school.

Since I had nothing else to do and was kinda hungry, I got my phone out to text Alex and ask him if he wanted to go out for food.

Before I could text him two shouting voices came booming down the hall way.

Now mind you, the hallway is damn near empty, I am literally the only one in here.

"Lily can you just fuck off!" A boys voice yelled, I didn't see the face yet but I knew the voice belonged to Alex.

I decided to stand by the bathroom door so I could listen in without these hoes hearing me.

The pair walked into vision and I immediately spotted Alex.

It would be an understatement to say he looked fine today.

He was wearing an all brown fit with a brown sweater and brown cargo pants with some Jordan 4s

"Just one date is all I ask!" Lily yelled back to Alex

Lily's the biggest known slut in school. Now, I'm all for girls supporting girls but some things need to be said and this is one of them.

She'll steal anyone's man even if she knows they got a girl.

Now her thirsty ass throwing her self at Alex.

"Girl idk how many times I got to tell your ass that I don't like you and I have someone."

Say you fucking lying.

Out of anger I walked away from the bathroom and headed my way past Alex.

"And here she is." He said as he put his arm around me.

This is becoming a habit now.

"Boy, idk what you think you're doing but-

I started before I was interrupted.

"You're dating a black girl?" Lily said in disgust.

Y'all ever get that feeling of power surge through your body when somebody being racist? Cause I damn near had enough energy in my body to cuss everybody and they momma.

"Yes this is my man. Problem?" I said whilst cocking my head to the side.

"Alex you telling me you'd rather fuck with her fat ass then me?" She said.

Before I could even reply Alex spoke.

"Girl please, you're two hiccups away from anorexia. I like my girl with meat on her bones. Now move yo dry ass out of my way."

Lily moved to the side not before saying a word I hadn't heard in a while.

"Always the niggers stealing our men."

Me and Alex both looked at each other inshock.

He quickly understood the assignment as he began to take my bag off me and held my phone and earrings as I gave them to him.

I ran up on Lily and begun to swing on her.

People started to come into the hallway and quickly begun to form a crowd.

"Call me a nigga again hoe I dare you" I said as I swung and beat her ass.

"Let's go Harms." Alex said as he got me up.

Not a hair on my head was touched but the white bitch on the floor was 10 kinds of fucked up.

Me and Al left out the school and got in his car.

We sat in silence for a bit before her spoke.

"Shit Harms, you can really fight fr." He said laughing.

"I know that right." I said quoting Cardi causing us both to laugh.