Part 8

HARMONYS POV:

I woke up this morning with the stupidest headache. I stg if I got my period today imma be hella pissed.

I got up slowly and went to the bathroom and went into the cabinets to see if I could find some Tylenol.

All I found was tablets so I went downstairs and got me a water bottle and took them.

As I walked down the stairs I noticed all my family sat down at the table and dressed.

"Why ain't you dressed lil girl?" My dad said to me whilst pouring orange juice.

"My head is pounding like a bitch." I said back holding my head to show my pain.

"Nahhhh she just tryna miss school." Jay yelled at me.

"Y'all really about to piss me off." I said really losing my patience now.

Ma came over and put her hand on my head to check my temperature.

"She really burning." She said whilst having her hand on my back

She told me to go back upstairs and get into bed and I did just that.

Normally I'm not really missing school unless I got a good reason.

I got into bed and noticed my phone ringing.

H: hello?
A: girl I been texting and calling you wya
H: my bad al, I got a headache so I'm staying home
A: you good, you need anything?
H: I'm good thank you baby
A: imma stay home today as well and come over
H: nuh uh you gon go to school
A: hell nawl imma make sure my girl straight. Imma be over in 10 minutes.
H: awww okay

This nigga really about to come over while I'm sick. Like I can barely stand my family when I'm sick and he out here thinking imma be all nice.

I got up and brushed my teeth rq then got into bed and switched my Tv on.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock at my door and Alex came in holding a pack of Starburst.

"Hey girl." He said as he came over and kissed my forehead.

"You brought me snackssss" I said cheesing.

He laughed.

"Of course."

He got into my bed and played with my fluffy blanket.

"You tryna watch Gossip Girl with me?" I asked him.

He agreed and I layed my head on his chest whilst we watched together.