3rd

Cesar

"Another day another dollar!" Tina squeals climbing in my car

"Another day another dollar!" Tina squeals climbing in my car. "Goodmorning!"

"Tina please the screaming."

Why is she in my car at six in the morning? She calls early as hell about how her car still isn't ready. Why she couldn't catch a Lyft Uber cab...she could have but I'm a gentlemen my mother raised me to well to leave her stranded. Now I'm stuck with her alone again.

"Sorry grumpy no talking to this one before coffee huh?"

Yes coffee just what I need. I pull up to a small shop I go to here and there.

"Welcome to Early Blends. What can we get you?"

"Large cappuccino two sugars a shot of hazelnut and vanilla with a extra espresso shot please. And a plain bagel with the salmon cream cheese." I'm given my total and move to the side to wait.

Today won't be as busy I don't book a lot of shoots on Monday. First day back after a weekend shouldn't be stressful. While waiting I check answer send out emails. This week I'm finalizing plans on a big project having everything mapped and ready keeps me calm.

"Cappuccino for Cesar!" I get up still into my phone. "Salmon bagel as-"

"Kiarrah?"

"H-hi Cesar."

"Good to see you again beautiful."

We both smiled her blushing hard it was so adorable. I'm actually really happy seeing her again that smile was on my mind all weekend.

"You to I had the best birthday thanks to you and your brother."

"Well anytime you come by you can get that treatment. Thinking about visiting again anytime soon?" I take my items as to not hold up others getting their items.

"Maybe...would you be there?" She peaks up at me still working.

"If I get the chance to see you again I'll be there every night."

Now in better lighting in her working element she's even more beautiful. The night we met makeup was evident nothing heavy to completely change her which just makes her natural face just that more gorgeous.

"Celly what did you get?" Tina bumps me making my coffee drop out my hand. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry hey someone get this up! You get a mop."

Sighing I brush her off. Why is she so loud?

"I'll get it."

"Celly don't pick that up it's her job." Tina tries stoping me from picking up the cup.

"Could you step back I don't want any more messes."

Kiarrah came back now with a mop. I hand her the cup letting our hands touch. We look up at the same time smiling. I felt something looking in her eyes.