14th

Cain

My brother got called into some last minute meeting early this morning

My brother got called into some last minute meeting early this morning. With this being the first time since our first date I'd be spending alone time with Kiarrah I wanted to do something special with her. Not even special I just want to do some shopping today and who better to spoil than my princess.

She was still sleeping when both of us woke up for the day. Even on a weekend sleeping in has never been something I could do. My dad would have me up crack of fucking dawn for the most random shit all to insure I don't become a "lazy freeloader". He retired and became the one thing he didn't want me to be all he do is smoke and play golf.

After Cesar left out I started on breakfast another one of my specialties French toast. She really likes strawberries and blueberries so I had some deliveried as I cook. Cheesy eggs maple sausage home potatoes.

"Mmm what is all this?" My angel descends entering the kitchen. "Oh strawberries!"

"Just for you baby. Bro had a meeting and I'm feeling good today so I was thinking we go shopping today get you some new shit."

"Really?" She smiles cupping her hands. "I could use some shoes for work."

"Don't insult my pockets like that princess."

The modest humble thing is great don't get me wrong but now that she is with us she will be getting an upgrade. Can't be out here blinding bitches and not have my girl matching my fly. I make our plates sitting them at the island and turn on the tv. After seeing the satisfied look as she eats I dig in myself.

"So I guess it's just us for the day?"

"Yup if you don't mind."

"I'm loving it so far plus it'll be the first time we are together since our date. This is something I was going to ask about like do I do everything with you both?"

"Nah not always there will be times it's just us or you and Cesar. I'm just glad I get the first go with being our girl officially."

She blushed. Not gonna lie I am a bit nervous something I usually am not. I've gotten into this habit of doubting this relationship even if it's early. Kiarrah is special and honestly if this doesn't work I just might be cool off this poly life. The last girl we had I was so sure shit would be cool. We all did things both together and secluded but it just slowly started drifting. More so her to my brother.

It's no secret we are noticeably different. We got the same face and body but our personalities are polar opposites. It hurt knowing even with us being the same there was still something about him that made her only want him. I'm not saying I'm insecure in this new relationship but I'm cautious.

"Me to I actually wanted to ask you something. About last night when you guys were showing me the room...it seemed like you didn't want me to see it."

Damn. "Um I just didn't want you to feel a way about the room being meant for another woman. I'm not for the drama so after what happen last time I might be a little on edge with somethings."