11th

Omniscient

Another lit night at Prime

Another lit night at Prime. It's Friday everyone's pay day packed house vibes flowing. Women flock the building wearing their best men buying bottles to get their attention. Most came for a good time knowing this was the best spot in town. Others were looking for the owners.

Already a few drinks in Kiarrah feels on herself dancing with znuie, Doja and a few women they invited up in the presidential VIP usually reserved for Cain and Cesar only but you know she gets that perk now. Neither of her friends question how they were in this section again simply reaping the benefits feeling the eyes on them taking back drink after drink without a clue who was paying for it all. Znuie pulls out her phone to start getting some videos knowing with her influencer status this is the perfect selfie moment. Getting her friends all in frame they take plenty of videos and pictures.

A man enters their section getting the attention of all the woman but bee lines for Kiarrah only who smiles in excitement jumping into his arms drifting from the group. Znuie smiles taking a quick picture of the couple while Doja sat confused. Last she knew her interest was in the owner of the club who she recently found out was the guy her friend went on two dates with.

"Who is that!?" She yells to znuie over the music.

She looks her way just smirking. "Her man!"

Znuie has been hip to the jealousy Doja has felt towards Kiarrah even tried telling her but being the type of person to always see the good in them it was just thrown out into the wind.

Hearing this sparked some hope in bagging the guy she had her eyes on from the moment he showed up to take out her friend. Others would feel a way about moving in on a guy their friend dated first but not Doja. In the corner Kiarrah and Cesar feel up each other being this is the first time they've seen each other physically in a minute. Both men having deadlines to meet put a slight hiccup in the fresh relationship.

"You look good baby." Kiarrah compliments her boyfriend taking in his full attire.

" Kiarrah compliments her boyfriend taking in his full attire

"As do you baby. I missed my darling." Cesar hands grope at her ass as they stand away from everyone else.

She takes the glasses off his face to put on her own swaying to the music. He takes in his woman her outfit her aura realizing just how much he missed seeing her in person and not just over the phone. Cupping her face kisses he's planted one after the other to her lips. The way she looked in her dress had him feeling like a horny teen.