13th

Cesar

"You putting to much salt dumbass!" I snatch the jar from Cain wanna be chef ass

"I was just trynna help this shit look bland no color." He frowns looking at my sauce.

"I haven't finished everything. Man go on somewhere!"

He did just so making sure to tip stuff over just to piss me off more. We have been kind of going at it more than usual just nerves I'm sure. Kiarrah is coming to stay with us for the weekend. After dates we tend to just go back to her place she hasn't seen our home yet. I miss that girl like crazy especially after our last date together some nights ago. We got to her place ate did some other stuff and slept. Our little one a real freak we saw a whole new side of her.

But we invited her to our place since we've never shown her where we live. And yes we live together but believe we give and have more than enough space. We got it during the last poly relationship we were in and thought it be nice for us all to live under one roof. She never even saw the place.

"Ay what shirt should I wear?"

"I don't care you won't look better than me anyway." I taste my sauce nodding with approval. She's going to love this. "You check on those steaks you suppose to be cooking."

"Yeah nigga I got this grill master over here my girl gon love that shit." He smirked moonwalking out the kitchen.

While he finished up I took the time to hop in the shower. This weekend is much needed after all the work I've been doing for this new iPhone drop and the smaller projects I have. It's still surreal that a company as big as Apple came to me for this. After weeks on making sure I got the best shot doing different videos and all kinds of extra shit I sent it all off. It was approved that same day and turned out to be my best yet earnings wise. I plan on giving my employees a raise and continue working on my third location. This here is just my main headquarters where it all started and now that I think about it I should go out to my second make sure everything is cool out there. Maybe make it a little trip take Kiarrah with me.

Every time I think about my baby I get happy. I haven't felt this happy to have a woman coming over in years.

It may seem early but we all are vibing really well together. It never seems like she wants to be with one of us more than the other she divides her attention perfectly. That is one of the downsides I always think of when it comes to this poly life. Leaving one person to be shared by two can be tricky especially if there isn't communication and mutual feelings between all involved.

As I'm picking out what to wear Kiarrah text us she was coming up our driveway.

Omniscient