8th

Kiarrah

Closing time the best part of the day! After the last customer gets their order I made sure to follow them and lock the door

Closing time the best part of the day! After the last customer gets their order I made sure to follow them and lock the door. Not that I anticipate anyone else showing...just learning my lesson.

I'm closing alone again Doja said she was sick and left early. Thankfully is wasn't a busy day so I think I should be good doing everything efficiently by myself. I plug my phone into the store speakers to play my own music and that actually helped me move quicker. Just over thirty minutes and I was leaving.

"Ki Ki do you love me!?" Znuie voice screams from the Bluetooth in my car.

"Why is you loud for tho!?"

"Cause I missed you girl! Plus I'm sitting in your driveway wanted to see how far you are before I just let myself in." She has a key for emergencies but uses it for literally anything.

"I'm like around the corner."

"Ok." And she hangs up.

I'm actually a bit happy she's there because I need advise. No I haven't gotten back with Cesar or Cain. I'm not ignoring them or ghosting but I guess it could be seen that way. How often does a person get offered to be in romantic relationships with not one beautiful, talented, smart, funny, affectionate, protective, charming, gentle, dominate...you get the point but being with two guys like that at once!? Would I even be able to balance a relationship with two men? What if I end up bonding with one more than the other? Threesomes?

"Girl was work tough or something you look stressed." Znuie knocked me out my thoughts.

"Work was fine but I did have to close alone." I gather my things and we head into my home.

"Again! Doja ain't shit and I keep telling you that."

We go into my kitchen getting glasses for the wine I need to tell her this thing I might be already to deep into.

"So uh I got a question."

"Shoot."

"I well not me...no I was reading some reddits you know passing time on my break and I found this one about a woman that has two men that want her."

"Oooo love triangle I love it."

"No more like they both want her...together...to share."

"Ooo even better."

"And their twins." That made her choke on her wine. "Yeah so in her post she basically had caught their attention went on dates with both individually now they want her to be their girlfriend."

"Dreams really do be coming true for others."

"You would do it?"

"I mean why the hell not having the attention and love of two men. They must be pretty good potentials if she's even considering it I mean as long as all three are on the same page I'd say go for it. It's hard enough to get one guy to want to commit but two...two men willingly want to be with you. You only live once right?"