12th

Cain

The days are coming closer and closer

The days are coming closer and closer. My biggest account yet with only more to come I just know it. The blood, sweat, tears, time, money all that I've put into this mall will be worth it in the end. I always knew I would amount to amazing things my hard work is all paying off.

Today I'll be doing a walk through for a look at what all I have to work with space wise. Even with my planning on the blueprint I was given it's always better to see things in person. The contractor and some those suits were all here so I had to act like I got some sense put the Caucasian in my bloodline to good work.

"I've seen the plans for what store will be where so for the more high end brands I planned security stations within feet of the store just in case."

"What about these laws about theft only over a certain dollar amount should be dealt with?" A suit questions.

"Yes that would be more so in calling law enforcers. Anything over $1000 I believe is what the new law says is when you can have someone arrested but I'm not going to allow thieves to think they will just be able to walk in and take things. My teams are properly trained to apprehend anyone they need to and that does not only apply to thief's."

Thief's, public disturbances, missing person, medical emergencies, shootings you name it. Any security or bodyguards I hire go through training similar to the damn military. Only my men and women must past not only physical test but psychological see where their heads are if they are racist, misogynist, pedophile or anything of the sort. That's always been one thing I think needs to be fixed with the police system because it's just to easy to run a few laps then given so much power. Most of the time people pass easily so we end up with officers with no real intents to help but to enact vengeance or prove a point instead of protect and serve.

I go on to explain my camera placement plans drills I've drawn up for a number of scenarios. Everyone seems pleased even if I could care less what they think. I was hired to do a job and that's what I'm doing. The damn place isn't even up and running yet and it's already better protected than any mall I've ever been to.

I even got to see the surveillance room my team I already planned for will be. Everything is going to look amazing when it's all said and done. Back at my own office I was going over who I will be getting to work in the mall. It will defiantly be a good mix of now comers and a few of my OG's. Can't be sleeping on a nigga with grey hair they be the ones ready to go to war. I have ones that have worked for me since I got up and running.

Knocking echos from my door. "Uh Mr Brown?"
Samantha came walking into my office. "Your mail."

Nodding I kept working looking close at all the scores and experience of all in considering. I still felt her presence and after seconds going by my annoyance was going further the more her eyes pierced into me.

"Don't you have work to do?"

"I called you lastnight...even went by prime."

Lord help me. "Ok?"