chapter 1, eye contact

☆I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!☆
USERS:
Bitvh.ball=Bruce Yamada
Pro.gymnast=griffin Stagg
Im.toogayforlife=finney Blake!

☆♡◇

BRUCE POV:♡♡♡
I woked up feelings exhausted but I have to get up because today is the first day i go back to school since spring break! I got up and took a quick shower, along with my skincare routine. It didn't take me much time to get ready but GOD DAMYU did my sister take 100000 millions on years to get ready but just on her hair! She isn't even ready !!

"Amy you done???" I said knocking at her door. "Uhhh yes I'm coming!" Amy shouted before opening the door and pushed me aside to grabbed her backpack and water bottle. Our parents work sadly, but my job is to take Amy to school and to take myself to school! But like why did they have kids knowing then wouldn't even have time to take there kids to school? But that doesn't matter, all matters is that I'm going to be seeing my best friend, finney!!

I walked my sister to her stop and said my goodbyes to her, I walked away and came closer to the school. I was nervous about everything honestly untill I saw finney!! "Finns!" "Brucey!!" Me and finney both laughed and talked about our break like we haven't seen eachother since years, finney was blabbing something about someone? I don't know but that isn't important because my eyes were on some kid, a very gorgeous interesting kid and that was vance hopper. The kid every teen is scared of now these days! But I wonder if he talks with anyone? Oh I feel bad for him! What if I try to talk with him so he wouldn't be lonely- I was  interrupted by my thoughts from something waving infront of my face.

"Hellllooo earth to bruce?" I looked around to see finney waving his hand close to my face, I pushed his hand away but then that's where vance noticed me with thoes blue eyes, I smiled and waved while vance just stood their confused and walked away. I didn't care if vance didn't know me, but I wanted to know about him.

I came back to reality to see a angry finney. "Umm dude what the fruity was that?" Finney said while doing a gay pose. "Umm... nothing?" I said trying to not make it obvious that I was puppy eyeing someone right now. "I know you where staring at someone..WHOOOO?!" Finny said dragging the O. "Come on gay face let's go to class" I pulled finney over to P.E while finney kept on blabbing about how he found out I started at someone knowing I don't like anyone from out school. Gay people these days smh.

Finney and I entered P.E to see shirtless dudes, oh no... "What the fuckkk.." finney said while I coverd my eyes and walked to the locker rooms. "Finney I know your gay and all but come on!" I mutterd out trying not to bump into anyone but I did bump into several walls... "okay okay!" Finney ran towards me still staring at the shirtless dudes, ugh what a gay fruity wuity I swear- that's when I bumped into someone or something.. I looked up to see it was ROBIN?

"Oh hey bruce! And heyy finn" is all he said walking away with some other kid that seems to be billy? That was really gay to be honest! Finney was giggling and I dragged him inside to change. "Whoaa did you see how robin said my name oh boy he was so fucking hot!" I slapped finney and told him to change and stop talking. "Did you even see how hot robin looked? Omg I'm literally meowing!" Finney said while giggling.

"Calm down julite" I said finishing taking off my shirt. "But he just so-" finney didn't say anything after I turn around. "what? Do I have something on my face?" I said trying to wipe my face with my thumb. "BRUCEY. WHAT THE FUCKER WUCKER DUCKER SUCKER! HAVE YOU GONE TO THE GYM???" finney yelled at my face. "Um no? I guess I'm just fit I don't know!" I said whispering. "Damyu now your gonna get all the straight guys turn into a gay" is all finney said before he started changing. Was I that fit? Finney never compliments anyone except himself.

Finney finally finished and talk about his romeo again and once we got over at the P.E court people and I mean GUYS where looking at me instead of looking at their girlfriends. "Told ya." Finney said nodding and laughing. "Shut it blake" I said before the teacher started talking and saying what we were doing. We were playing dogeball which wasn't sooo bad because I didn't suck at it but I hated it.