chapter 11, gays do chaos

FINNEYS POV:☆
oh my fucking dig dang dawg WHAT THE FUCK! I opened my eyes, my head felt like it was going into circles WHAT JUST HAPPENED? I turned my head to see robin ass on my face, I blink a few times before realizing what the hell happened.

I saw smoke come out of the air and then FIRE comes up. I looked behide me and saw griffen and Billy kissing. "GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!" I yelled. Robin got up and started to yell so loud until I realized why he was screaming. Why the fuck was I in a car? WAS I DRIVING? I hop out of the car and it seems like I crashed it to a tree. I told everyone to get out before the shit explodes.

"GET THE FUCK OUT THIS SHIT GONNA EXPLODE!" I yelled while Robin flopped our and crawled where I was, griffen and billy running out screaming in circles. "Wait where the hell is bruce and vance?" Robin says before a gun shot was heard.

"LEAVE THEM BITCHES TO DIE WE GOTTA LIVE!" Billy said running, that was our place to run aswell I guess. am I gonna die? What the hell just happened??! Shit I forgot THERES A RANDOM GUY CHASING US WITH A GUN? WHAT THE FUCK DID WE DO?!

"finnneyyyyyyyy" Robin whined as he ran beside me. "YesSSS?" I said laughing. "Bruce likes vance ITS NOT FAIR!" Robin said slurring his words. "Oh..um" I said trying to think what to say, you know what it isn't fair! That Bruce steals evey bitch! But I don't blame him.. he is very UGLY AS FUCK HELLLLL NAH BRO BUILT LIKE A CRACKER.

"GUYS GUYS COME ON IN HERE!" Griffen yelled pointing the GRAB N GO. Everyone ran I inside, quickly closing the door and hiding like morons. Strangers looked at us liek homeless people since we were sober, well some were sober but that wasn't the point!

"What are we going to do!" Whisper billy. Robin looked our the window and said. "He's here" I was scared what was going to happen were we going to die? The door flew open and I heard gunshots being thrown at and screams filled my ears. Did we bring the problem? I felt a tuge in my shirt and it was griffen telling me to go because the guy was walking in a different direction.

We ran, ran and ran and ran until we couldn't breath. "Guys wait!" Robin said as we began to slow down. "What? Can't u see were close of dying?" Billy said yelling. "Let's head back to Bruce's and hide! It's the closest house near by" Robin said running directly at where Bruce lives and we agreed since nobody parents wanted to see high teenagers screaming for their lives.

THIRD PERSON POV》
as the rest got to bruce house they flew the door open, scaring vance who was walking to the kitchen. "Oh my fucking god!! Where were you guys?" Vance said looking disbelief of what he was looking at right now. "WHERE WERE YOU? WE ALMOST DIED, FINNEY HEAD WENT ON FIRE, GUYS WITH GUNS CAME AND ALMOST SHOOT US AND YOU ASK US WHERE WERE WE?" Griffen yelled growing frustration. "Where is bruce?" Billy said, vance pointed at the living room to see Bruce laying on the couch kicking his feet. "Bruce where the hell were you guys while we almost GOT SHOT!" Finney yelled.

"Umm... it's best if you don't know" Bruce said falling to the ground and giggling. "NO YOU DIDNT ... VANCE!" Griffen yelled hitting vance in the shoulder. "What!? He asked for it" Vance said laughing, vance turned around to see someone coming in with a gun. "What the fuck! Move!" Vance said pushing finney and the rest aside. "OMGGGG THATS HIM CHILLY DAWG OMG HOW THE FUCK DID HE FIND US?" Billy said screaming once again running in circles.

"What the fuck did u gusy do?" Bruce said goarning in pain after what gance has done to him. "We burned your BBQ, finney hair flew away like his mom, we crashed a car, a guy with a gun who seems to be the owner of the car TRYING TO MURDER US!" Robin said throwing his hands in the air. "Wait..what did you and vance did?" Finney said pulling Bruce head closer to him and seeing hockey's everywhere.

"Umm.." bruce said before robin got up and pulled Bruce up to see red amd purple spots everywhere on bruce skin. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Robin yelled his jaw dropping. "TO bad right? NOW GO HIDE FIGHT WITH ME LATER!" Vance yelled trying to push the door whike the guy kept on trying to get inside. "Bitch.." Robin mumble before running with the others to hide.

The door flew open and sounds were heard, but not the sounds like gun shoots and screaming it was more like...talking? "Guys! It's fine it's my friend" Vance yelled. "What the fuck..." Billy said coming out from the corner. "SO YOUR FRIEND WANTED TO MURDER US?" finney yelled while steam came out of his head. "IT WAS YOU FUCKING BITCHES WHO DESTROY MY CAR!" the guy yelled pulling up his gun. "Whoaaa... call down I could repair your car chill!" Griffen said going on his knees and started to beg.

Eventually they only started to beg and cry for mercy, vance and bruce were standing there Hella confused but let it happen. The guy yelled at the teens and ran out as fast as he could before the cops came because the cops were looking for him "WELL I GOTTA GO BYE BITCHES!" the guy scream before running out of the house an doing ti street, within seconds a car comes by and runs over the guy. Vance jaw goes to the ground and he immediately closes the door.

"Let's just um.. yea whatever" Vance says locking the door and turning sound to see finney, robin and griffen Staring at him with death stares. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BRUCEY!" Finney yelled while looking up. "Shut the fuck up that's why yo bald ass loose bitches" Vance said walking straight to the couch. "SOOO DETAILS!" Billy said facing bruce who was red, really REALLY red. "Shut up!" Bruce said giggling and hiding his face with the blanket over him

__________HOURS HAVE PASSED________

everyone was fast asleep where billy was hugging griffen to death, robin laying on the ground with a beer on his left arm, bruce sleeping on top of the table, finney was sleeping in the sink hugging a bottle of wine, and vance was inside sleeping in the frige. This sounds crazy but it's pretty normal since tmit Denver. The most gayest place ever.

The house was trashed and destroyed. The BBQ was still on fire. Finney hair was really black. Overall this sleepover was supposed to be fun! But oh did this ended very VERY badly. But still they all had fun especially bruce and vance. Was brance official??! Who knows! What is vance going to do? Billy woke up, his head hurted so bad that he felt he could of shot his head and nothing would of hurt.

"Shittt..." Billy said turning around the mess from the house. Billy looked down to see griffen feet in his face, billy frown is disgust and moved his feet away trying to get up but falls to the ground and passes out.

MY LORD WHAT DID THEY DO?

_________________________________________

1313 WORDS TOGETHER 😻‼️🙏🏻😍💋🤩🥳😝😹😘😛🤑😋💀😖😈😧😨😟🙂🙊
sorry this is short! Imm write another brance story and after that one is gonna be a rinney one! I hope this one was alright SINCE this doesn't have much chaos but YEAYAYAYYAAAAAAAAAA A