chapter 20, after drunks.

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED BUT HERE IT IS!!

third person pov
Bruce woke up and felt the need to throw up, once again. He ran to the bathroom and thank God he made it in time but once he realized it was cold, a little too cold... he look at himself in the mirror and his face was in horror. Hickeys, red and purple marks EVERYWHERE on Bruce's delicate skin. Bruce cried as he felt the pain in his body come, his leg shiverd and he fell to the ground, his body felt like it was broken into pieces everything hurt. Bruce was crying in the bathroom while vance was sleeping peacefully not like he hasn't done this.

Bruce forgot what happened yesterday night all he knows was that he was drunk, went into a room with vance and.... wait.. NO HE DID NOT thought brucr as he felt himself get red and redder. "Omg omg omg!" Giggle Bruce as he kicked his feet in the air.

Meanwhile with the others was a whole different story.. you know the cute part about billy and griffin? Well now billy was floating in a pool on a floatie from the neighbors yard, griffin was sleeping on top of the tallest tree there was, and who knows how the hell they made it up there, well they were stupid enough and drunk to throw themselves whike holding hands and when the flew in the air they landed in different spots. Billy was laughing but in minutes he fell asleep and same goes with griffin he threw up a little but fell instantly to sleep.

Finney was sleeping in a bath full of beer with a rubber ducky floating around. Robin was the second one awake and he was sleeping in the road, as he got up confused as fuck he went inside the house and was going to talk with Bruce about what happened but when he opened the door without knocking he saw Bruce only in shorts, robin stood there with his eyes widen as he also saw vance without a shirt and sleeping. "B-bruce?" Said robin as he saw Bruce skin coverd in purple marks. "Oh uh hey?" Said bruce as he walked over to his closest to find a shirt.

Robin was shocked and terrified of what even happened so he left fast and he fell again like always on a fish tank, the fish tank thankfully didn't break but robin but the fish went flying in the air and fell straight to the ground, blood splattered everywhere and the bones went flying. Robin watched in horror he laughed at the end still feeling a bit drunk but that was okay!

DAYS LATER BC IDK WHAT TO WRITE AND LIKE THEY ACT NOTHING HAPPENED....

USERS!!
Im.toogayforlife/zero.rizz=finney Blake
B1lly.w1lly/1ofvance.sidehoes=billy Showalter
Suck.pussy/bitch.stealer=Vance hopper
Bitvh.ball/igiggle.overhim=Bruce Yamada
Fuckmy.dick/iwant.vancesman=robin arellano
Pro.gymnast/ipop.myballs=griffin Stagg

_________________________________________

😛FRUITY WUITY HOMIES😛

Ipop.myballs:
Guys.. I think I'm a homo

Iwant.vancesman:
OMG WHAT GRIFFIN BEING ONE OF THEM?!

Bitch.stealer:
Robin stfu you make out with dudes.

Zero.rizz:
WHAT. HE DOWA WHAT NOS AHSHAJW WITH WHO I WANT NAMES NOW.

Igiggle.overhim:
YEA FIGHT FOR YOUR FAG!

Bitch.stealer:
Bruce.

Igiggle.overhim:
Right sorry..

1ofvance.sidehoes:
I SUCKED A PUSSY

Zero.rizz:
WHOS??!

1ofvance.sidehoes:
Your mom's