chapter 17, PARTY!!

THIRD PERSON POV:
Bruce, finney, robin and Billy got to the hoppers house and knocked nervously of what is vance on since what happened last time, especially finney because his hair is still growing and very black. (Rip finneys hair)

The door opened wide showing a tall figure with a beer can in their hand, shirtless, long shorts and their hair was un a tight bun with some strands of hair sticking out. "Van- WHOAAA!" Billy screams making bruce turn around quickly and yelped while robin and finney were laughing and saying things to bruce. "Yoooo that's fruity!" Robin says walking inside, holding finneys hand. Bruce walked inside aswell still hiding his face but that was until vance grabbed Bruce and laid a kiss in Bruce's lips. Griffen was walking with a juice box while he saw vance grabbed bruce by the shirt and kissed onto Bruce's lips.

Griffen stood there shock, griffin dropped his juice box letting it fall to the ground and spill everywhere while he screamed so loud like a little girl. The others notcied but didnt see vance and brucr kissing so they thought they were going to die making them scream and cry aswell. "WAAAAA!!" billy yelled running in circles while finney shaked robin and screamed. "FINENN" robin yelled as he was getting dizzy.

Billy was yelling and running around the house while vance and bruce where now in the kitchen making out. Bruce was siting on the counter, his legs wide open while vance in between them. Vance hands where on Bruce's thighs and waist while Bruce's hands where on vance's neck wrapped around like a blanket. The kiss was first passionate but then it became heated with sloppy kisses hearing small moans coming from bruce. Vance would tighten the grip onto Bruce's thighs making bruce moan in their kissing while the rest were screaming for their lives.

Vance then broke the kiss looking at bruce who was smiling and hiding his face in vances shoulder. Vance grabbed bruce cheek and kissed it many times while bruce would giggle and try to push vance away but failed. Vance stopped and looked deeply into Bruce's gorgeous eyes that vance can go on and on saying how beautiful his eye would glow.

Back with the others was wild. Finney was now dancing to just dance 4 while griffin and Billy were blasting music in the radio, throwing money at robin who was stripping on a chair. "WHOAOAOAAA!!" Billy yelled throwing money at robin who was dancing in the beats. "DAWGG IM DOING IT!" Finney screamed while twerking. "Where is bruce and vance?" Griffin said looking around. "GO ROBIN GO ROBIN AY AY!" Billy yelled throwing more money at robin who was now doing the ice spice pose. "EHHHH!!" Robin yelled sticking his tongue out.

bruce face grew red while vance started to make out with Bruce once again.  when vance is drunk he has NO CLUE what he is doing but in this situation with bruce he knew exactly what he was doing and it on purpose. Bruce stopped vance who was trying to kiss him. "Vance calm down!" Bruce giggled while vance pulled Bruce closer kissing him. "I'm sorry dear" Vance said kissing the giggling boy.

Bruce was drawing hearts on vance face with the marker he had in his pockets while vance was kissing bruce. "Stay still!" Bruce said drawing 'I 💗 BRUCE'
"I missed you tooo much!!" Vance said slurring his words. "Vance are you drunk?!" Bruce said smirking. "Yeass no" Vance said looking over at Bruce neck going over at laying small hickeys. Bruce was drawing and every time vance would suck onto Bruce's neck bruce would kick his feet between vance and him. "V-vance calm your fag ass!" Bruce says giggling. "This shit better come off or I'm fucking you" vance said locking eye with Bruce who went red.

Bruce went absolutely red, he thought vance would be Joe king because vance wouldn't actually fuck bruce.. right? Why was bruce freaking out!? Vance was lying RIGHT? well bruce was freaking out because....

The marker was permanent.

●☆●

IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY I HAVNET POSTED I HAVE BEEN DEEPLY BUSY AND SORRY IF MY STORIES ARE GOING BAD NOW SINCE I HAVE LOST MOTIVATION!!! BUT FORGIVE ME PLEASE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED WHATEVER THIS SHIT WAS😘😘😘

740 WORDS 😝