chapter 2, griffens bbg

BRUCE POV:♡♡♡
I turned my phone off, looking shocked at what my friends what just said but then was interrupted by the door opening and to see an annoying ugly old stanky pussy smelling teacher, Ms Jones.
She is and will always be ass but this time she seems in a bad mood? Meh she is always in a bad mood all the time whether it's our fault or her relationship problems with her husband

"Alright get your books and start reading pages 223 through 240." I groaned as other kids groan also but things had to be done so I tried to make this thing last faster. I read and read but couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to eat. Would it be hot dogs? Burgers? Pizza? Ohh I'm hungry now! I looked around to see the teacher jumping and making small noises what the fucker noddle?!

"Um ms?" Some random kid Said and than some other kid came closer and there Jaw went straight to the ground. "OMG MS JONES IS DOING SEX WITH A FAKE DICK!!!" the kid yelled and I was disgusted. Many kids started laughing and gagging while the teacher was red and yelling everyone to get out. Well I guess free perido it is!

I wanted to text my friends what happened but I decided to tell them more later because right now i wanted to use the bathroom. I walked over to the bathroom to see some random couple making out, I tried to move aside to walk away but they kept on moving where I would move, goddamn how long can they kiss? I need me someone like this frfr. "Bruh move!" I yelled out to the couple. "Shut it f@ggot" the boy said then reached over to squeeze the girl ass making her moan, WHAT THE FUCK?!

"You little bitch move it or I will bash your head with my baseball bat you fucking retarded dickless bitch!" I yelled but this time making them move and I ran to the bathroom, even tho I slashed them doesn't mean I'm scared that if they start punching me. It's okay I could get finneys romeo to punch the retard right in the nuts! Well unless if he has one. Shit I forgot I need to use the bathroom!

I walked to the stall and while I was trying to get my peace I heard people entering which sounds like...BILLY? I never talked to him but I can try to get his number to make griffy jealous that I got his man's number first😘🥰🥰🥰🥰
"WHO IS THERE? ARE YOU POOPING?" Billy yelled out and I let out a giggle opening the stall to see billy doing push ups on the nasty musty dusty floor??

"what the fuck??" I said looking at billy who didn't even do a push up instead he gave up and now was laying there like a dead body. "OH HEYYY BRUCEYYY!" Billy said getting up from the floor and then he bussin it down which left me shock but then we started laughing. Me and Billy left the bathroom to hang for a bit before heading to our next class which we did have together! Awesome right?

"Brucey have you heard?" Billy said facing me. "Heard what?" I said turning to face billy. "Omg your such a big fat booty nerd, finney has been meowing alot since robin gave him his number" Billy said kinda loud whispering. FINNEY NEVER TOLD ME?! what a fake ass bitch, I'm never telling him my gossip ever again!

"Wait why did robin give finney his number in the first place?!" I said making a confused face. "Oh um.. okay don't tell him I told you but he said it was because you wanted Robin's and vance's number so robin technically gave his and vance number for you but finney was too much of a pussy to ask him himself" billy said whispering while turning around each time to see if anyone was near us I'm guessing. That little gay! I never would of thought he used me like this.. wait VANCE PHONE NUMBER? WHAT WHOA NONO.

"WHAT!!!" I yelled loudly seeing people turn their heads to see the commotion. "SHSHSSHHH SHUT YOUR GAY ASS UP!!" Billy said pushing me around the corner while turning to see if anyone was coming. His hand was covering my mouth WHICH WAS DISGUSTING BECAUSE HIS HANDS SMELL LIKE MY DEAD GRANDMA STANKY PUSSY mix with STINKY OLD DOG BREATH. "I swear you better get them hands off my mouth or I WILL and I mean I WILL eat your dog." Billy made a '😨' face and instantly took his hand away.