chapter 8, more than a kiss pt2

《THIRD PERSON POV》
after Bruce closed his phone he started to cry into his pillow like a little girl. He screamed and kicked his feet in the air. Bruce sobbed quietly into his pillow and he thought 'why am I crying over a stupid silly man!' SO bruce went onto his phone, opened spotfity still letting out sobbs and turned on his Playlist forgetting that its mix so out of nowbere it could be happy music to sad emo music.

The song from brandy, Monica 'the boy is mine' as the song started bruce got a quick mood that brought him thinking from vance. Already 30 seconds in from the sing bruce was quiet yelling the lyrics which means he was yelling the lyrics but no getting a word out of his mouth. As bruce danced and yelled 'THAT BOY IS MINEEE!!' bruce sang his heart out as he danced along the beats. Few minutes go by and now the sing is ending whike bruce is still singing his heart out.

'NOT YOURS BUT MINE!' "NOT YOURS BUT MINE!!" 'NOT YOURS BUT MINE!' "NOT YOURS BUT MINE" Bruce sang so loud for the last part it almost made his ears burn in pain. "IM SORRY THAT YOU.. SEEM TO BE CONFUSEDDD HE BELONGS TO ME.. THATS BOY IS MINEEE!!!" Bruce yelled so loud that made him fall to his bed squealing and kicking his feet. 5 seconds later he was sobbing again. Why? Because a random sad song came up and it made his sobbed all over again especially because it was about vance.

Bruce was sobbing again but this time he fell from his bed and he didn't even try to move he stayed like that dead at the ground, not moving at all. He sobbed until his head hurted, he couldn't feel anything nor move. Everything hurted for Bruce from head to heart. His heart felt broken to millions of small tiny pieces. Even tho bruce hasn't know vance for long, bruce felt he knew him for more then a decade well what can bruce say? This sounds stupid but this is real love. Love that could hurt you, everyone tells bruce 'he isn't worth ur time!' 'He breaks hearts!' BUT bruce didn't listen he thought changing vance would be better and would maybe even catch feelings for him but brucr was wrong.. or so he thought.

Bruce cried till everything hurted he cried and cried and cried. Even tho he tried not ot cry he did anyway everything hurted, alot. For the next dew hours bruce cried his broken heart when the songs would sing he would mumble and sobbed slightly again. That was until he heard a loud sound at his window. He was currently still sobbing at the floor so he would think that they were just kids messing around with him.

Bruce ignored the rocks flying hitting his window and then another one, then 2 more, then a WHOLE ASS ROCK that broke bruce window. Bruce stood up fast scared that there was murder right now. "What the fuck!!" Bruce muttered as he walked to the rock he saw there was a sticky note. Bruce though people were messing with him but be atleast wanted to know what these 'people' said to Bruce that was soooo important TO BREAK A FUCKING WINDOW.

"OPEN YOUR FUCKING WINDOW!" Bruce read the note in frightened but also concerned of who this person was. If Bruce was going to die right now, atleast he knows who it was so bruce could Haut them for the rest of their lives. Bruce grabbed his baseball bat and walked slowly closer to his window, tighten the grip of his bat. Bruce slowly pulled the window up and as bruce went more closer to look down a sudden word was letter out, 'BOO' this person yelled making bruce swing his bat but luckily this person dodges the hit and bruce went back yelling.

"OMG WHO THE FUCK WHAT!" Bruce yelled as he saw the person pop out their head again laughing. Their curly hair followed their movements they made like laughing, had the most gorgeous blue eyes.. it was vance, why the hell is vance here?

"Chill it's just me love" Vance said making himself inside the room. "W-what! Don't call me that. What are you even doing here?" Bruce said as he backed away from vance. "I wanted to apologize for what I did, it was very wrong and I would love to move on and live a better life I'm sorry for making...oh! You mad I feel hor-.horrible.. horrible!" Vance talked as he took a piece of paper out and read it out loud for Bruce to hear. Bruce giggled and hugged vance for a "I forgive you' note. Vance hugged back smelling the strawberry sent from Bruce.