chapter 5, BRANCE STAN‼️✊️

《THIRD PERSON POV》
it was a beautiful day where birds were chirping, the wind howling but not as much as Billy stomach was. Billy was in the matter of fact starving like an animal and hoped if his friends had something or else he would die of hunger. Billy ran to school both exitced and starving but why would billy be exitced? It's school! School is a place to keep sad kids even more sadder by locking them up and forcing them to learn something that no one is gonna use! But today it wasn't gonna be about school.. it was going to be about ....

BRANCE😻‼️

BILLY POV:$$$
As I ran threw across the side walk which felt like I ran across the whole world I finally managed to get to school and see my friends! Oh holy ballers this plan is definitely working! If not oh say goodbye to brucey wucey and vancey wancey...😈 anyways I walked to my friends amd asked if they had SOMETHING TO EAT BECAUSE IM STRAVING! this gay needs food!

"OMGGG GUYS YOU GUYS HAVE FOOD??" I yelled at my friends while holding my stomach as it growled. "Um no tf ask bruce that bitch always has food" Robin said as he pointed where burce was walking inside of the school. I ran so fast I ran faster than my dog Ran away from me☹️ "BRUCEYYY YOU HAVE FOOD?" I yelled running towards him. "Yea why?" Bruce said facing me. "CAN I HAVE SOME PLEASEEE!" I said as I went down on my knees and started to beg like a stray dog. 🧎

"Fine alright! Just stop you look werid!" Bruce shouted out and my face turned bright and my smile went up, ugh vance is so lucky his man is so kind smh😒
"OKAYYYY!!!" I jumped up and bruce put snacks in my hands and when I tell you thoes shits were gone under 5 seconds.
"DAMYUUU CALM YOUR GAY ASS DOWN!!!" Bruce said putting his arms in the air. "Is I'm sooo pft hun- hunpftt hungry!" I said while food came out of my mouth. "Eww billy eat with your mouth close!" Bruce said as he was gagging. Ugh well too bad he to much of a clean little witty princess😒

I rolled my eyes as I did I felt a pair of eyes staring at me and when I turned my head I saw it was vance😨 WHAT DID I DO? WAIT DID HE FIND OUT WHEN U TOLD HIM?! OMG IM BUSTED OH NONON😰... I hid behide bruce and I kept on looking over where vance was because NAH I AINT TRYING TO GET BEATED UP TODAY. "um billy what the fuck you doing?" He said as he turned around and I was about to say something I saw a large shadow coverd bruce while Bruce was blabbing about how gay and stupid I was I started to run. "HOLY BALLERS YEA IM OUT!!" I yelled as I ran away from the conversation but then I turned my head to see vance chasing me HOLY GAY!!!

"NOOO NO NO NOOO HELP ME!" I yelled but then I felt someone grabbed me and picking me up with their shirt than BANG my poor head in a wall. I opened my eyes to see vance angry and I felt I was floating... was I dead already or what!? "PLEASE IM SORRY DONT KILL ME I HAD A KID!" I yelled out but then vance coverd my mouth and came closer to my ear.

"Flirt with Bruce again and I will fucking snap your dick in half dont even think of telling anyone"  he then let me go and pushed me while walking away. I was overall SHOCKED LIKE WHAT WHOA LIKE CALM THE GAY! I wasn't even flirting with Bruce!!! I'm gay for someone else anyway..😘 BUT THATS NOT THE POINT THE POINT IS THAT THIS SHOWS VANCEY WANCEY LIKES BRUCEYYYY!!! AND MAYBE EVEN JELOUSE😉... I was going to tell the rest but I know they would go and tell vance THEN HE WOULD KILL ME AND HELLL NO I WANNA LIVE😥😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

(SCHOOL ENDED BC SCHOOL IS BORING ASFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

NO ONES POV:》
Billy ran as fast as he could to find his friends ti talk about the 'plan' their hosting about. Once billy found them he ran across and tripped over a rock causing him to fall on top of someone. That person had to be griffen. But it's just griffen so why did it matter? Pffft why did it matter? ITS GRIFFEN!! the boy billy HAS CATCHED FEELINGS! "Oh shit my bad" Billy said instantly coming off of griffen who was pink already. "It's fine!" Griffen mutterd out looking at the ground while finney and robin were laughing.