🌊 • The day before

I lied down on a rock while watching my sister, La'triuie, exam a sky people thingy she found while she was outside the reef "You know Ar'ya would kill you if she found out you went beyond the reef" She rolled her eyes at me, " you know she would kill you for letting me go" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever...what's that thing anyway" my sister shrugged her shoulders, "it looks like a shoe I recall...something sky people put on their feet" I looked confused "How do you what that is?"

She smiled at me, "Father told me.. I can't believe he used to study sky people like me too, we have so much common" She hugged the shoe like it was a long lost friend "you are so weird" she looked at me offended "Not weirder then you! you like boys" "SHH" Did she have to say that out loud?

My older sister, Ar'ya, came by us on her Ilu "What is that?" La'triuie quickly hid the shoe "It's nothing Ar'ya! Go and mind your business" my sisters didn't have a good relationship  like I did with them.

La'triuie hated Ar'ya because of her strictness and acting like our parents. Ar'ya didn't hate La'triuie she just wanted to protect her from danger.

"I don't need your attitude this morning" She got off her Ilu and walked on the rock, grabbing the thing behind Ar'ya "What's this and where did you get it" La'triuie stayed quiet "Do I have to repeat myself" Ar'ya looked at our youngest sister with a fierce look. La'triuie stood up, "You wanna know where I got it? Out the reef...  yeah I went beyond the reef! where father and mother were killed"

Ar'ya dropped the shoe, I just knew her heart dropped "Why!? You know out the reef is forbidden! How could you disobey my orders?" La'triuie looked at me then Ar'ya did "Nah uh don't bring me into this I'm innocent" I closed my eyes.

My sisters began fighting back and forth, it was annoying.

Neteyams POV
I woke up, my parents were already up preparing everything to leave. My father wants to leave the clan for our safety. He wants to leave everything behind just so he can run away from the sky people like coward. I didn't want to go..Last night I protested against my parents I told them why we couldn't stay here and fight? Why do we have to run away.

But my father dismissed me when I started asking to many questions, a ball of anger filled inside of me..my father doesn't understand how this is gonna affect us..I'm gonna miss my friends I'm gonna miss everything..the forest is my home.

A few tears came out my eyes, I quickly wiped them off before anyone noticed.

"Neteyam can you please start packing up! We don't have time" My father yelled at me to get up, I immediately obeyed. I began packing up but first taking out a pair of clothes to change into.

Lo'ak, Kiri, and Tuk were still asleep, I decided to pack up their stuff, I looked at all of them. They didn't  deserve what happened yesterday, if only I was there to help them out. I was just busy flying around and patrolling the air with my parents like I always wanted to do but when I finally got to do it my siblings are in great danger.

I never get a break, when I finished with their things . I went to the washing river, where na'vis take baths. I removed my clothing and set down my new pair of clothes right next to me before jumping in the water.

I'm gonna miss this place, I closed my eyes, letting the water roam through my body.

My'ke Pov

I left my two sisters, I didn't wanna hear more screaming in my ears. I decided to be with my cousin, Tsi'reya, She and her friends were creating sea bracelets.

"Hey My'ke! I'm making bracelets wanna join?" I nodded my head, her friends began giggling. I knew they all liked me..infact most of the girls in this clan likes me. Little do they know I'm not really interested in girls, but I do like entertaining them. One day I wonder if I'll ever find true love