🌊 • Sorry

My'ke POV
I felt bad, I didn't mean it honestly. "My'ke!" I heard Tsi'reya call out for me, "How could you say something like that? You made him cry! Your mother would not approve of your recent behavior" She seemed extremely upset "Jeez, you just met them and now your ride and die for them" She slapped my arm.

It didn't hurt anyway, I don't know what she thought that would do to me "You've been really rude for these past months My'ke, Do you know how many complaints your sister gets because of you?" "Oh calm down Tsi'reya, people can't take jokes these days so sensitive honestly I don't care" I gently pushed her aside and walked away.

"This is why in my fathers eyes you are not yet ready to become a warrior because of your attitude" I stopped walking. "Fine..since you want me to apologize so baddd because your now so inlove with them I will" She smiled "Thank you"

Neteyams POV

"Lo'ak come on , Dad said it's Family Meeting time" I dragged my brother, "Do I have to goo" I rolled my eyes. "Come on!" We got back to our new home, Lo'ak still was walking slow. I grabbed his arm so we can this shit over with.

My father began speaking to us about being on our best behavior, I knew he was mainly talking about Lo'ak. Lo'ak can be an ass most of the time. I wish he could sit down for atleast a second
And not cause trouble.
After a short while when finally family meeting was over, my father dismissed us.

Lo'ak and I decided to walk around, the sun was already setting soon so I know we can't be out here for long. "This place is cool" Lo'ak told me while pointing out a couple of Metkayina swimming for the last time today. I nodded my head.

Lo'ak patted my shoulder, "I'm so sorry about those guys earlier bro they are weird, if you want I can punch one of them in the face?!" "And they go run to the chief, tell on us, and then we get kicked out? I don't think so..violence isn't the answer I'll just ignore them" Lo'ak slightly nodded. I knew he was gonna do some bullshit when I'm not around.

"Hey you!" I turned around at the sound of the familiar voice, it was him. The one that started all that earlier, My'ke he said his name was I'm pretty sure. Lo'ak looked at me in confusion, I told him to stay calm "What?" I asked him when he came close.

"Sorry about earlier, I just wanted to apologize my cousin, Tsi'reya, told me you were crying...I just wanted you to know that it was joke I joke all the time and we gonna like kicked off on a bad start and I want to restart" He has a huge smile on his face, and he talks really fast...I didn't even catch what he said for a second. "Sure" His smile grew bigger, it was kinda creepy "Really?" "No" I walked away with Lo'ak.

My'ke POV

My smile dropped, "I didn't get your name!" No response back, "Bitch" This is what I get for trying to be nice to people