🌊 • Do you read me?

My'ke looked at Neteyam , "they were murdered" My'ke paused looking away "killed by Demon, it wasn't fair.. I swore one day I will kill demon who were responsible for my parents death" He looked back the ilus, Neteyam felt bad "You're war orphan".

My'ke rose from the bushes, "Hey! Where are you going?" Neteyam called out, "I'm tired come on let's head back" Neteyam eye twitched, 'Now he's tired' he thought while shaking his head getting up to join the other.

Back in the Village

My'ke said goodbye to Neteyam, "Have a good sleep" He smiled, Neteyam just walked off. As My'ke went back to his pod he noticed a figure standing infront. He squinted his eyes "Where were you" The figure yelled, My'ke sighed " Ar'ya why must you stand in the dark like that" He walked past her "Are you serious? You cannot just leave the pod without my knowledge!" My'ke smiled and turned to his older sister "Says who" Ar'ya walked closer "Says me, I'm your older sister you must listen to me"

My'ke gently pushed his sisters shoulder "I do not care, I'm old enough to fight for myself I don't need your protection in any kind of sort actually so....how about you hop off" He rolled eyes and went inside, laying down hovering a blanket over him "You didn't answer my question where were you"

My'ke took a deep breath " I was in the jungle" "doing what" "What's up with you and questions? Your never like this" My'ke sat up, Ar'ya sat down next to me "...You and forest boy, I've noticed you gotten close to him lately" My'ke shrugged his shoulders looking at his sister in confusion

"I don't trust them My'ke...I fear one day something bad will happen because of them" The younger teen scoffed "Who told you that? Eywa herself?" Ar'ya sighed, she knows how hard headed her brother is " I just don't trust them they give off bad vibes....the children...are not even true na'vi! That's a shame against eywa"

My'ke looked at his sister, mean mugging her "Ar'ya you cannot be serious right now...your overreacting, I'm tired let me sleep"

With Neteyam

Neteyam walked back, trying to sneak past his father, until he felt something hit hard from the back of his leg "Ow!" Neteyam yelled, he fell onto his knees. He turned around to see it was with his father who was carrying a stick in his hand. Guessing his father hit him with it "Where did you go" "Father... I didn't go far" Jake looked at his eldest son angrily "Why did you leave without telling me huh? You gave me a damn heart attack when I woke up to see you not being here! You're lucky I saw you coming before I got up because I would've beat your ass wherever I would found you"

Neteyam shut his eyes, taking big breathes, "pull that stunt again and you'll see do you read me?" Neteyam nodded his head and went back to his spot.