🌊

!! THIS BOOK WILL BE THIRD PERSON FOR NOW ON !!

Neteyam and My'ke sat quietly, not one said a word, well that was until My'ke spoke up "Seems like cousin isn't coming back anytime soon" He said with a smirk on his face.

Neteyam rolled his eyes and began eating his lunch, he was not about to wait for the others with a empty stomach, My'ke watched him devour the fish like he have never eaten before "How hungry could you be?" Neteyam said nothing, "Have you not eaten this morning? You know it's really dangerous to not eat in the morn-"

"Can you just let me eat peacefully please?" The forest boy cut the other off, My'ke flinched at his tone.

One month later

Soon enough, My'ke began a weird attraction towards Neteyam...it wasn't a romantic attraction of course it was just something. And he didn't know what, but he what did know is that he wanted to be near Neteyam all the time.

He even suggested training Neteyam instead of Ao'nung. But when he asked his uncle, his uncle refused "No, Ao'nung must teach, so he can learn to teach others..even outcasts" My'ke sighed.

He doesn't even join the lunch circle anymore ever since Neteyam stopped going, he would eat lunch with him and the others ( Ao'nung, Rotxo, Tsireya, Kiri, Lo'ak, and Tuk sometimes his little sister ).

He would sneak out the pod, at night to visit Neteyam.

My'ke stood up on the ilu, grabbing the tents edges and jumping on it, he successfully snuck past neteyams parents. Gently, he shook Neteyam, "Wake up monkey" he whispered in his ear, when Neteyam wouldn't wake up My'ke looked around, and grabbed a bowl on the corner, filling it up with water he came back pouring it all over Neteyam.

Neteyam shifted around once feeling a cold liquid being poured all over him, he slowly opened his eyes. Since he he oo t awake he couldn't comprehend the figure infront of him but once realizing the figure was close he always screamed "What the-!" My'ke immediately covered Neteyam mouth with his hand "Shh, follow me" he whispered.

He grabbed Neteyams arm, technically dragging him away from the pod "It is too late for this!  the clan is asleep ...what could you possibly want at this time?" Neteyam silently yelled, wondering where the boy was taken him. You could tell by now Neteyam is over My'ke.

"Keep yelling and you'll wake up everyone" My'ke silenced Neteyam once again.

After some long walking, they were deep in the jungle, My'ke crawled behind a bush. "What are you doing? You dragged me all the one way down here so you can hide behind a bush!?" "Shh" he grabbed Neteyams hand and yanked him onto the floor "Now..watch"

He looked to the direction My'ke pointing at. There was two ilus moving close around "What are they doing ?" "They are mating" My'ke smiled, Neteyam looked at My'ke in disbelief "you dragged me down her to watch to ilus mate?!?" The other boy rolled his eyes "it's a blessing seeing two ilu mate, they mate so gracefully and if you look around you'd realize how beautiful our surroundings are"

Neteyam looked up, My'ke was right..the scenery was so beautiful! Colorful flowers everywhere it's like it was day at night " I come here sometimes to think about stuff" Neteyam looked at My'ke, he can't deny it looked beautiful around here but he doesn't understand why he dragged him here "I come here to think about my parents"