A Nobody

Next morning, My'ke woke up to feel okay actually despite the time he went asleep last night.

His sisters were still asleep but around him he could see some of the clan were awake as he saw them do their daily chores.

After he cleaned himself up he went out to see what the others were doing. The sun was shining bright, As he walked he noticed Neteyam was awake too. He was with his father and mother both were seem to be yelling at him

My'ke felt bad, was it because of him sneaking Neteyam out yesterday? His parents couldn't be that mad it wasn't a big deal anyway. He decided to stand up for Neteyam so he walked over.

"Hey Neteyam" Neteyam looked at him giving him 'Now it's not the time' but My'ke ignored him, grabbing onto his arm "I need help with the uh-something that's very important and I need you to help me with.." he turned to look at the two adults "It...you mind if I take your son" he said with a smile.

Jake, who was flabbergasted because the boy just interrupted their conversation unexpectedly, just nodded his head. He then spoke to Neteyam in English.

Then the two were off, "I saved your butt there didn't I" Neteyam stayed quiet, "Oh? No thank you..? Wow" Neteyam walked faster, he didn't want to deal with the Metkayina today. "Were they yelling because of last night? Did they catch you?" Neteyam stopped walking, taking a deep breath "You okay monkey?" Neteyams fists rolled into a ball.

"You seem to be pretty upset" My'ke touched his shoulder, Neteyam quickly turned around and hissed "Leave ..me ..alone! Go AWAY! Stop bothering me, Go!" He pushed My'ke "Go!" Neteyam stared into My'ke eyes, it was filled with anger "I'm sorry if you got in trouble it was my fault I could go back and tell the-" Neteyam shut his eyes close, trying to keep every patience he has in him "You tell nothing..." Neteyam stared at My'ke eyes again .

My'ke ears went down, his happy mood faded away, he walked away. He headed back to pod, slouching down.

His sister looked at him confusion, "You okay big brother?" She asked while cutting the fish "No" He replied immediately. La'triuie noticed her brother was truly upset, "What happened" She asked with great concern. "Neteyam" La'triuie sighed "Oh he broke your heart huh?" She went back to cutting the fish "No not really he yelled at me to stop following him everywhere and stuff" My'ke took a deep breath.

La'triuie laughed, "Oh come on brother, I would've done the same! You were following him like a lost baby" She laughed even more, My'ke rolled his eyes "You're better then this really, maybe this is sign from eywa to go back to your old ways...You have been acting different lately ever since he came" My'ke stood up, his sister was right.

He was getting himself attached to a nobody, basically lost all his friends. "For once sister your right about something" he smiled, His sister rolled his eyes