🌊

He walked away from me, "Neteyam Huh...such a beautiful name" He didn't respond to me , "Neteyam means not the end, Your name is unique it matches you" "I don't need your compliments" I smiled, he was so quick with talking back.

"You should join the lunch circle today, sorry about yesterday .. it was foolish I know but come on the past is the pasttt" he walked faster..so I walked faster, "I'm waiting for an answer"

Neteyam stopped, and turned around to look at me "Good because your not getting one" I sighed "Oh come on monkey don't do me like thatt I apologized"

He began walking again, "Fine give me the silent treatment I don't care" "I barely even know you" I rolled my eyes and walked away

Neteyams POV

I was happy when he left..FINALLY I'm free, his annoying questions about everything had me feel like I'm going crazy. I finally got back to my pod for lunch "Did you get the fish?" My mother asked me I nodded , I passed her the basket "I saw you with the chiefs nephew happy to see you making new friends"

Friends? With him? Ew "We're not friends" My mother gave me a look "Ew no mother he's an asshat" "Language" I looked down " Sorry" I heard Kiri giggle " he can't be that bad" I helped my mother prepare fish " he calls me monkey and it makes fun of me he's no friend"

My'ke POV

"Yeah we're basically friends now" "Whoa! Your friends with forest people and the fact their demon too" My little sister was intrigued, I smiled she seemed so happy "Are you gonna tell the lunch circle?" Oh..I forgot about them. But you know what who cares "Yeah, what they're gonna do? Everyone knows not to test me" my sister shrugged her shoulders.

We finally got to the circle, everyone else was there. I sat down "Hey My'ke! What took you so long?" Nash'vi asked me "I saw him hanging out with monkey boy earlier following him everywhere like a lost Ikran finding it's mommy" Samma said in a bitter tone, "Those children are demons...they are not even true Na'vi" She turned to me. Everyone knows not to test me but her.

Samma and I used to have a special thing going on but it stopped a few months before "I don't need you to tell me who I need to hang out with and who not to hang out with! You're not the boss of me Samma"

It was silent, "Hey guys" I heard Tsi'reya and surprisingly Neteyam was with her. "I'm out of here" Samma got up and so did the rest.

I heard Tsi'reya sigh, "Stay here Neteyam" She left to go follow them "We meet again" "Don't start"

I smiled, "Neteyam Neteyam Neteyam...your name is fun to say" I laughed, "The circle doesn't like you, they despise you actually especially samma..surprised you even came"