Chapter 1: YOU MOTHERTRUCKER!!

(In which Y/N L/N fights with a pigeon and meets Truck-Kun)

"Hey, GIVE THAT BACK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! I NEED THAT FOR LUNCH!"

The pigeon glanced up innocently at Y/N, a packet/box/bit of F/F in its beak, luckily, Y/N was not so easily fooled and could see the pure evil inside its tiny eyes as the bird continued to peck at what once had been her lunch. 

Y/N was really raging right now, how dare that little demon steal her food and fly into the middle of the road? Of course, being the responsible person she is, Y/N would never walk into the middle of a busy road just to get back her favourite food, right? Right?

 Y/N walked into the road. It was for F/F, okay? Anyway, she reached cautiously over the feathery devil and gave the little bit of F/F a poke with one finger.

'It's not that bad, right? I mean it is bad to waste food and that shit's expensive. Yeah, its only got a little bit of dirt on it'

Y/N retraced her arm and realised something was missing. That little beast had gone and left her before she could make it pay for stealing her food! Angry, Y/N kicked the F/F with her shoe and recoiled back in pain.

'Since when did they start making this stuff so hard!? Hold on, what's that strange noise...'

Y/N looked up slowly and, it was at this moment she knew, she fucked up.

Splat!

Gasps could be heard from passers-by.

Parents covered their children's eyes.

People stood there in shock, staring at the dark splodge of F/F smeared across the road - what a waste!

Then everyone shrugged their shoulders and went on with their day, unaware of Truck-Kun's latest victim who was currently on her way to a whole new set of nightmares...

A/N:

Hi, Sorry that this part is hella short, it's really more of a kind of epilogue and a way to test out my writing style since I don't usually do this kinda thing - I will try in the future to add more longer chapters but I hope at least one person who is reading this enjoyed it - if anyone is insane enough please tell me. This is probably not gonna get any reads but I do enjoy writing it so that's a plus I guess, see you next chapter! (if there is one)

-Goose