Chapter 2: Respawning

(In which Y/N traumatises her new family)

'Holy shit, what happened? My head hurts like Hell- that little demon! It stole my food and got me killed! This is why I hate birds. Wait a second- where am I?'

Y/N slowly fluttered her baby blue orbs open- jk

Bright, white light (hey that rhymes!) envelopes Y/N as she blinks to adjust to the new environment. A small, black-haired woman stooped over the wooden edges of a small crib as she gazed lovingly into Y/N's E/C eyes

"Honey, she woke up!" the female stranger calls out as a similarly dark-haired man came out from what appeared to be the kitchen area of what Y/N now noticed was a small, old-fashioned Japanese house. 

Now it was the male strangers turn to bend over and gaze into the chubby face what the couple thought was their sweet, innocent child  - how very wrong they both were...

(P.S. I am not trying to offend anybody here, it's just that baby's tend to be slightly chubby.)

Crying rang out through the drafty hallways and rooms that belonged to the poor family that, up until now, had been fully prepared for their little ray of sunshine's spawning. The two exhausted, newly-declared parents looked at each other with their faces contorted into expressions of pure terror.

Y/N's POV

'Urgh, why can't I just stop crying!? Stupid baby body! I can't even talk properly or understand what my new parents I guess because of that stupid pigeon! It's all that F/F-stealer's fault!'

Meanwhile, in a completely different dimension, an evil demon-in-pigeon-shape sneezed whilst halfway through devouring the lunch of its latest victim.

I cried loudly until one of my sla- *cough cough* father came with a freshly-made plate of F/F carefully balanced in his hands.

After I adjusted to my odd surroundings, it only took a few days for me to process what the Hell happened and then a few more days cursing out that damn pigeon but eventually was able to put my two poor, dehydrated, dying braincells together to figure out I had been teleported to a different universe (I still have fingers crossed that it's an anime) and I am now, somehow, in the body of one of my archnemesisesses.. no that's not right..archnemeni...well that's definitely not it - arch nemises? Oh well, one of them anyway.

A/N

Hey, I actually updated! well that's a one of. I just want to say I really did not mean to offend anyone in this chapter - or at all for that matter - so I hope I didn't. Also again sorry that everything I write is really short, I just don't know really how to get to a certain point in the story so I'm really pulling stuff out of my ass here, anyway bye! 

P.S. I was just watching One Piece whilst writing this and it is really good but it's pretty hard to concentrate whilst watching anime - I should probably stop and just focus on writing this shit - doesn't mean I will though- see Y'all next year (or later depending on when I next update)