Chapter 5: Stuff happens ig

Damn I am really bad at consistently updating, oh well

(In which things continues and Y/N comes to terms with all her life's decisions)

Hyperventilating, I ran out the room as fast as my short, four-year-old legs could carry me.

My mind was racing with this new piece of information as I curled up into a ball on top of my futon, trying to calm my nerves. The demon progenitor, was inside my living room and it took me four years to realise I had been Isekaid to the world of Demon Slayer! After I managed to prevent a panic attack in my room I cautiously slid of the blanket and landed on the hard, wooden floor with a soft thump. I could here my fake mother explaining to 'Michael' about how I was uncomfortable with strangers and I stepped forwards.

Crimson eyes narrowed in slight suspicion at the sight of my child form and the face in which they belonged contorted, putting on what I am sure to most would appear like a gentle smile with a hint of pity, but to me it looked terrifying. I felt myself shiver under his piercing gaze as thoughts of the 'man' in front of me murdering my so-called father clouded my brain.

"Hello again, Y/N"

For the first time since I woke up here in this world, I truly felt like the young child I had been put in.

"Well introduce yourself properly," my 'mom' called from the other side of the living room.

Then, I remembered something : 'Wait didn't she introduce him as Michael Jackson? Guess all the memes were right,'

A smile grew across my face as I tried to suppress my laughter and I walked closer to the two adults that had been talking to me.

'This really is like a badly-written fanfic,'

The demon's eyebrows raised slightly and for a moment a hint of surprise was discernible on his pale features at my sudden outburst and I remembered that I should act like the dumb four-year-old he still thought I was.

"Up!" I cried with my little hands above my head as I moved closer towards the Michael Jackson lookalike.

At that moment my 'mother'  looked at the sight in absolute horror as she recalled all the terrible deeds I had committed during my earlier years and the PTSD she had had to live with ever since as she glanced at me to see me smirking.

Taken aback for a moment, Muzan hesitantly replied: "Of course."

I felt thin arms reach down to carefully pick me up and I recalled the times with my old father, few as they were. This brought a soft smile onto my face as I basked in the nostalgia.

Hello again! Sorry I have been gone for so long, I am just not really good at remembering or finding the motivation to update. In case you couldn't tell, I kinda didn't know what to put near the end of the chapter so I just went with it. Been binge-watching Naruto recently and does anyone else think that at the start of the second intro they look like they are skateboarding? No?

-Oh well, Hope you have a nice day/night, whoever you are, from Goose