Chapter 2: A new life in a whole new world!

It has been a year now since Michael left France and returned back to the temple of the guardians where he started to forget about everything back in the world he came from which was good to know since after what happened with Rossi and the former classmates, Michael wanted to be away from it all and during his return to the temple he was able to let go of the past as well as his former relationship with Marinette Dupain Cheng. Monk was pleased to know that Michael was doing fine as well as settling back in with the people who actually care about him even Spring was very happy to return to the temple because she missed talking to the other Kwami's. Michael trained day and night with the guardians and learned some new tricks to help with his miraculous form and during the year Michael was able to unlock the power where he can stay in miraculous form without wasting the jewels power or tiring out his Kwami. Of course Michael always needs to feed his Kwami who eats Oreo cookies and it was Springs favorite food to eat ever since her holder gave her the first cookie that ever tasted in centuries. Michael's life was starting to come back together and now thanks to the help of the guardians as well as Monk, the spider holder was finally happy again and was enjoying his piece.

Now if you are wondering about whats going on in Paris well let's just say things are not looking that well for Michael's former classmates. Ever since Michael left and was betrayed by those who thought were good people lost everything that they could ever hoped to dream. Nathaniel and Marc lost their dream of becoming professional writers and comic book artist because of what Lila said to them and so no companies wouldn't hire them because of their poor evidence in which Nathaniel is focusing on rebuilding what he had lost as well as Marc but slowly they will probably will never have that dream of theirs now after what happened with Lila after her lies were exposed by Michael who they still miss because Michael always supported their teamwork as well as their relationship with each other but now that Michael is gone things broke apart.

Alya had to shut down her blog permanently after the lies she posted about Lila and after finding out that Lila was a dangerous criminal and a liar, she decided to make things right and do her fact checking to make sure that if she ever meets someone who tells stories she will make sure to look up any clams that are real and what are fakes. But sadly her dream of becoming a reporter came crashing down after some news companies saw the blog she created before Lila was exposed and they were displeased with Alya's lack of proving anything that was real and so the young ex reporter lost her dream and now has to help her father at the zoo because thats the only thing she can do right now. Rose was able to patch things up with Prince Ali and he gave Rose once chance to redeem herself and she took it and so both her and Prince Ali decided to work together and help the poor in need so basically Rose's life was starting to look all right.

Juleka felt terrible for what has happened to Michael and after she told everything to her brother Luka both felt sadden that Michael is never coming back because of what Lila did to him and how everyone close to him betrayed his trust and their friendship. When Jagged Stone their father found out about what happened to Michael who treated the young man like a nephew, he was ashamed of those who Michael trusted and decided that both Luka and Juleka change and become better people than those in that school of theirs in which both brother and sister spent their days and months in becoming better people and actually help those who lost everything that they love and hold dear to their hearts. Chloe moved to a new school and made new friends but also still thinking about Michael who he came to see her as like a sister but after what happened with Lila and her lies, Chloe felt broken of what herself and the former classmates did to Michael and she wanted to apologize to him but now that he is gone and out of France she has lost her chance and will start by becoming more independent and more nicer to others. Nino dream of becoming a DJ backed fire because after the truth about Lila came out, the guy lost his chance in becoming an awesome DJ and decided to rebuild up his life as well as be there for those who need him like his little brother Chris. The rest of the class got hard groundings from their parents and their dream jobs that Lila promised who turned out to be lies were ripped apart and after finding out Michael was innocent all this time they all drifted away and decided to find something else to do for their future.