Chapter 3: Bumping into the heroines!

Yesterday Michael went out as the Shadow Spider and he felt amazing to be back in the suit as well as fighting crime after he saved that girl named Zoe from those thugs who tried to harm her and she thanked him for saving her life but also gave Michael information about the group of hero teams that he never heard of and so decided to find out information about the group of heroes in the world that he was brought to.

Michael who is now in his new home woke up from a good nights rest and was making breakfast while Spring was eating her cookies on the table. Michael made himself some eggs and bacon as well as glass of orange juice to help start the day with a delicious breakfast while also turning on his laptop to find information about those two groups that Zoe mentioned to him last night as well as find anything else going on in the world.

Spring: What's you doing Michael?

Michael: I am looking up any information about these groups of people that girl Zoe who I saved last night because I never heard of groups called the Web Maidens nor the Miracle Force. So I am checking out to see what I can find about them.

Spring: Seems new to us.

Michael: Indeed might as well look up information about these Web Maidens they seem like a cool group though who are they is my question.

Spring: I am sure you can find something about...

Michael: Bingo found something, it saids here that the Web Maidens are a group heroins wearing spider like suits who take down the most dangerous criminals known to the world each of them has spider like powers while some look similar while some don't. How can that be I am the only spider in existence I never knew there would be others out there.

Spring: Do you think they could have a miraculous?

Michael: I don't think so Spring because it also saids in the information that each of them got their powers from a certain spider bite that gave them their powers.

Spring: They got their powers from a spider bite? But don't spider bites get people sick or kill them.

Michael: Yes they do not unless the spider itself is radioactive.

Spring: Is that what it saids Michael?

Michael: Yup thats right still it is quite a shocker that I am not the only spider in town.

Spring: Try to find some images of what they look like in case you come by them.

Michael typed away and look up pictures of the Web Maidens so that he can what the heroins look like so that if he ever encounters them he will know which one is which and after a minute later he found the images of the spiders themselves as well as a small bio about each one.

Michael: So these are the Web Maidens.

Spring: Wow check out their suits they look amazing!

Michael: Ghost-Spider, Spider-Girl, Silk, Water-Spider and lastly Shock Spider. Never had them in my world before this is definitely new to me.