Chapter 9: A Spider could go for a swim!

After Michael helped Kim Possible yesterday and gotten to know her better as well as exchanged numbers and ate a place that he never heard of called Bueno Nachos in which the salads were good though the nachos and tacos not so much but Kim was all right with Michael having salad with her. The next day was a hot day and everyone in Paris were trying to cool off due the weather, family and friends were out to cool off in their pools while some were relaxing in the cool air conditioner to avoid being sweaty. Michael was in his penthouse on the couch checking the weather on TV to see if it was all right to go outside in which it was burning hot meaning that it was no no.

Michael: Geez who would have guesses it would be that hot outside.

Spring: I know I went to get some air and then all of sudden I am burning like the dickens. Speaking of which do you have any sun screen I can borrow.

Michael: In the bag by my bed.

Spring: Thank you. I got a little burned while I was out.(Spring saids and flies to get some sunscreen)

Michael: Didn't know Kwami's can get sun burn weird.

DING!

Michael heard his phone go off in which he checked and saw that he gotten himself a text message from Tayla.

Text:

Tayla: Hey Michael me and Bridgette are going over Layla's place to swim in her pool and we were wondering if you wanna join since the weather is hot in all.

Michael thought about it for a while and since he doesn't have a pool on his roof that never been installed and it was starting to get warm in his place even if he turned on the air, he then decided that maybe a relaxing swim in a pool would do just fine and he couldn't go to the big pool well because he saw on the news that a lot of people were going there and the place was packed.

Michael: Sure I will go since the big pool area is packed, just send me Layla's address and I will be there soon.

Tayla: Great! I will send you her address now. See you then Michael. 😊

Tayla sent Michael the address to Layla's home which she told Michael that it was a bakery and it could be his first time at seeing what the place looked like.

Michael: Spring we are going out today.

Spring: Seriously in this weather Michael?(Spring saids while applying lotion to her face)

Michael: I got a text from one of the girls saying they want me to join them to swim in a pool at their friends place.

Spring: Ooh who texted you and whose place?

Michael: Tayla texted me and the place we're going to is Layla's.

Spring: I didn't know she had a pool?

Michael: Neither did I, come on let's pack up some up things then we can be on our way.

Spring: All right, I am definitely bringing my little shades with me and my tiny hat.

Michael: I will never understand why you asked me to get you those little clothes in the first place.

Spring: I wanted to try something new for a change Michael just like how you are doing.

Michael: Well, all right if you say so.

After a while now Michael packed up some fresh clothes along with some sun screen, a towel and wore a black tank top with some black swim trunks with a web pattern on them. He then took his keys to his car and locked his penthouse door and headed down with Spring in his bag, he latter hop into his car and turned on the air while putting on his shades to help protect his eyes from the burning sun. He typed in the address that Tayla texted him and when he found the location to where Layla lives he drove off and headed towards the direction of where the place is located.