Chapter 5: More Heroins and Villainess's?

After Shadow Spider defeated his first villainess known as Electro as well as met with two of the spider maidens Spider-Girl, Ghost Spider along with White Tiger, he swung from building to building while also thinking about what Ghost Spider said to him about teaming up but after what happened in his universe he cannot deal with the same trauma again so it was best to fight the battles on his own until he decided rather or not to team up with others again.

Shadow Spider: Maybe I was a little too hard on them. I know what went down in my world and how my former teammates treated me after the whole Akuma and Lila incident I just can't get that feeling out of my head. Maybe I just need something to help me get distracted.

While swinging around Paris all of sudden Shadow Spider came to a halt and landed on to of a building and looked down to see what looks like a small theme park with people having a good time. He looked to see rides, games, good food as well as entertainment.

Shadow Spider: What do you know they have a theme park here just like back home but this one is packed with people

Shadow Spider: What do you know they have a theme park here just like back home but this one is packed with people. The one back home was never packed while this one is full of many people coming in, you know what maybe this could be the distraction I need. I could use some fun right about now, play some games and go on some rides just like the good times.

Shadow Spider jumped down from the building and landed inside the theme park and hid himself so no body can see him transform back into his civilian form.

Shadow Spider: Drop The Webs.(Shadow Spider saids then transforms back into Michael Troy)

Spring: What's going on Michael?

Michael: Nothing Spring, just came to this theme park to distract me.

Spring: Ooh I love the theme park!

Michael: That's why I decided to come here because I think this is something I need. I need some fun in my life and this place right here is where I can have fun.

Spring: Have to say, this version of theme park is a lot bigger than the one back home and I see a ton of people coming in.

Michael: Thats true Spring, there is a lot of people here. Might as well enjoy myself.

Michael came out of his hiding place and began to walk around the theme park in which he saw so many different rides and some of them looked new to him since this is a totally different version of Paris but looked to see that the games at stands look the same as well as the food stands. Spring smelt the food that was being made and it made the little Kwami drool but stopped when Michael gave her a look to wipe her mouth and she did but went to continue looking at the stuff at theme park while hiding inside her holders pocket.

Spring: Hey Michael check out that ride there. I think it looks like a roller coaster.

Michael: Let's go see.

Michael walked towards the front of the ride and got a good look of what the ride in which was indeed a roller coaster but a coaster that Michael never been on before and saids to be fast meaning that its a ride that Michael wouldn't mind going on.