Chapter 8: A Possible in need of help!

It was early in the morning in the city of Paris and everyone was still resting, but for a certain someone who likes to wake up early in the morning for a morning work out had decided to take a morning run around the park area to get some exercise in which Michael was doing his early morning jogging around the park to stay in shape.

Michael: Path

Michael: Path..path...path...

Spring: Wow Michael you sure do like to stay in top shape.

Michael: It's what I do after beating villains and saving lives. Besides I needed a good exercise before I do anything today.

Spring: All right just don't over due yourself.

Michael: I never do Spring.

Michael continued on with his morning jog for the next five hours and when he was finished he looked at the time and it was about 10:30 am. His whole body felt great altering doing his morning exercise and has decided to sit down and have a drink of water that he brought with him. While Michael was resting, another person who also was doing a morning exercise decided to take a break as well but not before looking at the person sitting next to her in which the person that also was doing exercising was a girl with short black hair and beautiful eyes and when she looked at Michael she couldn't help but stare at this hot and good looking boy.

Oh wow

Oh wow....I must be loosing it or am I seeing a really really hot guy! He looks so cute! Such beautiful blue eyes, nice black hair, great muscular figure...oh my gosh that is a man right there.(The girl saids in thought until Michael turned and looked to see the girl next to him)

Michael: Hello I see that you also were doing some morning exercises.

Oh um...yea...hehehe...yea I woke up early in the morning and decided to go for a run...

Michael: Same here though I usually wake up a lot earlier to help start the day.

Really what time do you wake up?

Michael: 4:30 to 5:00 in the morning.

That early geez I usually wake up around 6 to 7 in the morning.