Chapter 6: One Lucky Spider!

Michael who was in his penthouse was relaxing and watching tv while Spring was sitting next to him eating cookies. Michael wanted to see what is going on in Paris that is new until he saw a commercial of Paris's casino and looked to see a really awesome black car that took Michael's liking and has got to have it.

Michael: Spring time to head out.

Spring: Where are we going Michael?

Michael: The casino.

Spring: Why there?

Michael: I could use a set of wheels and probably something more while I am there.

Spring: All right, are you going to dress up there since casino's are pretty fancy with people wearing suites and dresses.

Michael: I don't see why not and luckily when we went shopping I picked some nice black suites to wear.

Spring: Great!

Michael then got up from his spot and went to take a shower and put on his new clothes that he got at the stories days weeks ago. After changing and seeing that the suite looks good on him, he and and Spring headed out and walked towards the casino while many women were eyeing Michael for how handsome and amazing he looks in his black suite. Then after walking a couple blocks later Michael came to the casino that looked amazing and far more better than the place back in his old world. Michael then walked inside and saw how awesome the placed looked from the inside and after showing his id he went to have a look around the place.

 Michael then walked inside and saw how awesome the placed looked from the inside and after showing his id he went to have a look around the place

Spring: Wow this place looks even fancier in person Michael.

Michael: You can say that again. Well time to see what I can win here and maybe try to find that car that I saw on the commercial.

Michael proceeded to walk around the casino and check out the machines as well as the tables but he decided not to do the tables since they cheat like hell he should know because he seen people loosing lots of money on those bet tables so he will stick with the machines and some other fun games.

Spring: What do you feeling like doing first Michael?

Michael: Hmm let's see how much money I can win with one of those slot machines.

Spring: Hey hows about that one, win $25,000 dollars for a wheel spin.

Michael: Not a bad choice Spring good eye.

Michael went over towards the wheel itself and put in some money into the machine and gave a good spin and waits until the wheel stops.