First Mission

Your POV

        After that little spat with Sting and Rogue, Gato and I received our Sabertooth crests. My (favorite color) crest was placed on the (hand/arm/front/back/leg) while Gato's purple crest was placed on the middle of her belly. She looked like a stuffed animal that could be sold off as Sabertooth merchandise... if Sabertooth had any.

Everyone in the guild seems to be doing their own thing. Gato and I decided to head over to the Request Board to see if there were any missions we can do. We walked left and right to choose a good job.

        "From what I can tell, Sabertooth doesn't have any jobs with simple requests like finding someone's missing pet." Gato mentions. 

        "Most of these jobs include some form of combat."

        "Well, guess there are no other options. Why not go ahead and chose a job for us?" Gato insists. Man, I really wanted to do one simple job. I know I won't get a lot of jewels for a simple task, but I wanted my first job to be easy. I look through the board once more to finally make a decision. 

        "Having trouble picking a job, newbie?" a big, muscular guy with shaggy green hair asks us.

        "Impressive battle you've displayed. I'll remember it. I'm surprised to hear the addition of another Dragon Slayer. Although you are a only a First Generation Dragon Slayer, I'd hope to see more potential if you wish to stay in Sabertooth." a man with long blonde hair and wearing a medieval-style attire comes to join the conversation. 

        "What does that make you, the strongman and the clown?" I sass them. The man wearing the red hat scowls at me. 

        "That's right, I AM the strongman! And Sabertooth is number one!" the big guy yells out loud. Everyone directs their attention to him screaming out how Sabertooth is the best guild ever.

        "Seems like Orga took your intent insult as a compliment." a woman with dark hair and make-up walks over to us. A smile appears on her face as she observes me. 

        "My lady." the blonde haired man greets her respectively. She greets him back, then she stands in front of me.

        "A Water Dragon Slayer? Interesting." she ponders for a bit. "Rufus, I would like to speak with (Y/N) in privacy." the blonde man known as Rufus obeys as he left us alone. 

        "My name is Minerva. My father is the master of the guild." My eyes widen at the sudden realization that she is the daughter of Master Jiemma. Gato had the same reaction as she clings onto my leg. I bend down, pick her up, and embrace her in order to comfort her. 

        "I'm guessing I should also address you as 'my lady' as well." Minerva smiles wickedly as she leans closer to my face. I had to step back a bit, but her dark intentions were not a mystery.

        "Your assumption is correct. Consider this is your only warning..." Her eyes glare into my (eye color) eyes as Gato buries her head in the crook of my neck. "We will not show mercy to those who show weakness. Sabertooth is the strongest guild, and it will always be on top."