Grand Magic Games - Day One

Fairy Tail Narrator
The Fairy Tail team members reached the goal in the sky labyrinth preliminary round. Although they were the eighth team to make the cut, they were grateful to say the least. Before the Grand Magic Games ceremonies, they stopped by the infirmary to check up on Wendy and Carla. Because her magic energy has been drained by her attacker, Wendy could not compete until she recovers with the help of Porlyusica.
With Elfman as the team's substitute member, Team Fairy Tail heads over to Domus Flau.... where the X791 Grand Games Games will soon begin.

Gato's POV
Thankfully, Wendy and Carla will make a full recovery. I'm just glad that they are safe. The Fairy Tail team makes their entrance to be greeted by a loud roaring of boos from the crowd. As Fairy Tail has been known to be in last place for the past seven years. But now that Natsu and the rest of the group from Tenrou Island is here, they might still have a shot at winning.
"Cheer tail you burst a lung. Hooray! Hooray! Fairy Tail is number one!" Master Makarov orders the guild to cheer over the crowd's booing. While we cheered for them, (Y/N) taps on my shoulder.
"Hey, Gato. There's a strange girl sitting on edge with her feet kicking up and down." I stopped cheering to see this long-haired blonde girl.
"Hooray! Hooray! Fairy Tail is number one. Woo-hoo!" A strange girl cheers sweetly. What the heck!? How long has she been there? Everyone else in the guild stops cheering to look at this girl shocked.
"Master Mavis, what are you doing here?" Master Makarov asks her. This mystery girl smiles at him.

"What else? I came to cheer you on, silly." she replies.
"Yes, I can see that. But aren't you supposed to be... you know, dead?"
"DEAD!?" I screamed outloud. Chills went down my spine. Holy crap, what are we seeing right now? A ghost? Please tell me this is a prank. There's no way there is a ghost sitting and talking to us. Wait, does that mean we are dead? No, we can't be dead. That's scientifically impossible at this very moment.
"There's no way I was going to miss this. There's no need to worry. Only those bearing the guild's emblem can see me." she says. Ah, so I'm not going crazy. Just that this guild is getting crazier.
"Yes, but that is not what I was concerned about." Master Makarov continues to say.
"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. It would have been so boring on Tenrou Island." she looks over to (Y/N) and I. "And I would to welcome you both to the guild as well. It's so nice to know Fairy Tail gained additional yet wonderful members."
"Hello. I do have a question to ask you. Do ghosts like mackerel?" (Y/N) asks calmly.
"Don't be rude to her!" I scolded at her.

3rd Person POV
The Grand Magic Games continue introducing the participating guild like Quatro Cerberus, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Raven Tail, and ... Fairy Tail Team B. With the announcement of two teams representing Fairy Tail, mixed reactions filled the arena. Fairy Tail Team B consists of Laxus, Juvia, Mirajane, Gajeel, and Jellal under the identity of Mystogan.
"And last, and certainly not least, is the first team to make it to the preliminary round." Chapati Lola, the commentator of the Grand Magic Games, says. The crowd beings to cheer. "That's right. You know them, and you love them. Now, get on your feet and scream for the most powerful guild in Fiore: the one and only Sabertooth!"
The Sabertooth team makes their way to the arena. The team consists of Sting, Rogue, Orga, Rufus, and a silver-haired girl named Yukino.
"Hey Gato, didn't that girl join Sabertooth a little after we've joined?" (Y/N) asks her Exceed.
"I remember her name is Yukino. Other than that, I really don't know much about her. Since Sabertooth is not like Fairy Tail in thinking about making friends and bonding as a family. It looks like they found your replacement." Gato says.
"I'm feeling the love, Gato." (Y/N) sarcastically says. While both Fairy Tail teams were staring at their biggest competition, the Lector and Frosh were happily cheering for their team.
"It would appear that Sabertooth has an Exceed cheer squad." Panther Lily comments. Happy and Gato were not thrilled about seeing their faces again.
"Natsu, Natsu, he's our man! Burning butts across the land!" Happy attempts to beat Lector and Frosh at cheering.
"Oh, how I wish to skin that stupid cat alive and serve him up on a silver platter." Gato grits her teeth in anger.
"Which cat are you referring to?" Lily asks with a sweat drop down his face.
"I'm talking about that maroon Exceed with the ugly mug. When (Y/N) and I were still in Sabertooth, he would get on my nerves with this yapping."
"Did you two had a lover's quarrel or something?" Lily dares to ask.
"We are not lovers!" Gato screeches.