Meeting Up With And Old Friend

Your POV

It's been about a year since I've joined Sabertooth. Now that I'm (age) years old, I feel more mature.

"(Y/N), get out of the tub! We got to get going!" Gato bangs on the door.

Okay, I still like taking baths, but can you really blame me? Water is life.

"Honestly, it's getting more and more tiresome to get you ready. And here you are cooking in your swimsuit and apron, not bothering to listen to a word I said." Gato keeps yammering on. She flying around in our shared little house. Meanwhile, I'm wearing the apron to prevent any oil from getting on my swimsuit.

Our beach house is a bit far from Sabertooth, considering the guild is mostly surrounded by mountains. It would have been easier if we rented an apartment, but I like to have a view of the waters. It wasn't easy or cheap to fix up the old beach house. Luckily, we were able to get it done. Now it's a cozy little house that gives us peace of mind.

An escape from the guild's belief of survival of the fittest.

"Hurry up! Come on! We gotta be at the train station in half an hour."

"I still have yet to eat breakfast. And I have to pack our lunches." Gato finally stops flying around in circles and hovers next to me. Taking a deep breath.

"We're gonna be late!" Gato exclaims.

3rd Person POV

Sting and Rogue are on top of a grassy hill, surrounded by stone hedges, broken pillars, and a couple of rocks. The two of them are facing opposite directions with Sting sitting on a huge brick while Rogue looks towards the sky. The sun is high in the sky as the wind blows. The fluffy clouds were moving along.

"I hear they are back." the rowdy blonde mentions.

"What are you talking about?" his raven haired partner asks, gazing up at the clear blue sky.

"The core members of Fairy Tail who disappeared seven years ago." the blonde responds.

"Not interested."

"You can't fool me, Rogue. I remember how you looked up to Gajeel."

"That was a long time ago."

Your POV

After riding on the train, we headed to our destination: the sea. I know we live by the beach, but I felt the need to visit the sea. It's larger, bluer, and a whole lot of fun to explore under the sea.

"So (Y/N), you said you were meeting your old friend here. You never even told me about another friend you had. Have you've been cheating on your best friend this entire time?" Gato sarcastically says with a smirk. She really knows how to bring the sass. And yes, I send the friendly seagull a message telling my old friend where I was currently at.

"Relax, will ya? He's traveling all the way from Atlantica to visit. It's a our day off, so why not make the most of it? That reminds me, don't try to eat him when he gets here."

"Why?" Gato raises an eyebrow and crosses her paws. The sound of water splashing is heard by the rocks. I make my way over to see my old friend. Gato flies next to me.

By the grey rocks, bubbles were seen and...

"Bwah! I... finally... made it..." my old friend pants as he tries catching his breath.