Damsel in Distress

The Twin Dragon Slayers, their Exceeds, and Gato were down in the forest. They walk along a pathway, searching around for the little girl and the Water Dragon Slayer.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?!" Rogue exclaims. He couldn't believe she would run off like that. And taking the little girl with her too.

"(Y/N)!" Gato shouts. She knew the little girl reminded (Y/N) of herself, but that still no excuse to bring a little girl along. She only hopes her partner and the girl are safe as well as the missing girls from the village.

"Dang it. If the little girl gets injured, then the mayor and Master Jiemma are going to flip out. We'd better find them." Sting mentions.

"Man, I thought having a fellow Dragon Slayer with us will be cool, but she's always be a first generation. If we've known she was gonna be this much trouble, we've would never brou-" Lector says before having his cheek burn with an quick impact. Even with her gloved paw, the slap given to Lector was more than enough to silence him.

"Shut up! You don't know what (Y/N) has been through. I know she shouldn't have run off like that let alone bring the kid, but.." Gato scolds the marron Exceed.

"Everyone!" The Sabertooth group turns to see the little village girl. With her hands holding the skirt of her blue dress, she quickly dashes toward them.

"Please help! Your friend is in trouble!"

Your POV

My eyes slowly open to see a blurry vision. I felt pain coming back in my shoulder. I feel dirty as well.

"So this is the girl you've found." I hear someone with a gruff voice say. The vision is getting clearer with each blink I take. It wasn't long until I see metal bars and a cement wall in front of me.

"Ooh, she's got some curves. And look at that butt! You said she's got a nice rack too? If she does, then she's definitely a keeper." another voice spoke. This one was sounded like a thug... a perverted thug that is. It wasn't long until a thunk was heard. The perverted voice squealed.

"We've didn't kidnap these girls so you can have a brothel all to yourself. Keep your pants off the merchandise, idiot." a deep voice spoke. Footsteps were made and then started to get quieter. A door opening and closing signaled the voices leaving.

When my vision returns to normal, I finally realized I'm in a cell. My hands and legs were chained up as I lay on my side. I slowly sat up. Looking side to side, I turn around to face the bars of the cell. A fire-lit torch was the only source of light. It help me identify a young woman with familiar hair looking down.

"H-hey, excuse me? You wouldn't happen to know where we are, do you?" I ask. The woman slowly lifts her head. With those familiar eyes, I knew I was seeing the sister of the little girl.

"The trolls have taken us from the village. They plan on selling us. You're a prisoner like us." she spoke hopelessly. Her head looking back down to the ground shows how much she has given up.

I grit my teeth. I finally find the sister, but I've been kidnapped as well. Well, I don't want to be a damsel in distress. I'm busting out of here and taking the girls with me. Even having to shoulder the pain, I'm finishing this mission.

Gato's POV

Thanks to the girl showing us where (Y/N) fell, we found the footprints leaving a trail in the mud. We even found the clothes that (Y/N) abandoned when she must have caught the sight of the water. The boys thought she'd stripped down to her birthday suit. I had to explain to them how she always wears a swimsuit underneath. They looked at me like I was crazy. Nonetheless, they were more willing to believe it.